Contras

Flashback

Park was inspecting the newest photographs when I came in. I knocked on the doorframe to let my presence known. She turned around to face me. "Bell, I didn't expect to see you back here."

"Well, surprise

"Well, surprise." I tried to joke and started talking about our next mission to ease the tension. Infiltrating the Lubyanka wouldn't be easy but I was sure my MI6 training prepared me for such a moment. Eventually, I gathered all my courage and mentioned the scar she showed me and Lazar earlier on. She even told us how she got it. "Why have you been hiding that scar on your neck?"

She sighed. "Remember when I warned you about inquiring into Adler's past?" I nodded. "Some of that was likely projection. We're not always proud of our scars."

The words were out of my mouth before I knew it. "It highlights your beauty."

Park raised an eyebrow at me. "Being cheeky, are we Bell?"

I shaked my head. "I'm sorry. What I'm trying to say is that it adds character. A testament of your strength. And THAT is real beauty if you ask me."

She touched her scar. Despite the dim light, I could see her starting to blush."I believe there are better ways to embellish one's character. But in our line of work, it's often more important to diminish the impression we leave on people."

"Well, you've certainly made an impression on me." I say with a smile. "You're smart, strong-willed and gorgeous."

She blushed and looked away. "Stop it, you're embarrassing me."

I moved closer and caressed her cheek. "Every part of you is beautiful. Your eyes, your mole, your raven black hair and yes, even your scar."

Her breath shortened and suddenly, she pressed her lips onto mine. Oh god, she tasted amazing!

We continued to make out, our hands wandering all over each others bodies. I couldn't help myself and squeezed her butt, causing her to yelp. "You naughty boy!"  She remarked with a grin.

I wanted this woman. And I wanted her now!

"I can't wait anymore." I whispered into her ear. After pushing her onto the table, we continue to make out. I pay special attention to the scar of her neck, kissing it over and over again. "You're so beautiful."  I repeated several times and whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

But when I started to open her jacket, she pushed me back. "No... stop."

I was surprised by her reaction. "What? What's wrong?"

She pulled the zipper back up and got off the table. "We... We can't do this."

"Why not? Are you afraid we get caught?"