Reflection

Before we begin I have a few things I need to say. One if you haven't heard of this series go watch it on YouTube. It's by the creator FavreMySabre and they need more support!

Also, they discontinued this series sadly and I wanted to show everyone what I think would have happened in the series. This is no way accurate in any way to that the series would have been.

Third, this is taking place after the last Episode Sabre came out with. So if you haven't caught up with the series I would heavily suggest it.

After all of that let's get on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabre

Each step takes us closer, Closer to the town me and my friend Ivy are trying to get to. I looked over at Ivy who was walking alongside me. She had her long orange hair down to her hips behind her back. It was messy and dirty from the days we'd traveled to get to the town we had been trying to get to. I can even see a few leaves in her hair. She wore her light blue sleeveless dress with a sunflower on the front of the dress. The flower was on the upper right side of her dress and it went down to her hips. The dress overall went down to her knees. She wore a light brown satchel around her waist to carry supplies. She had her only grey fingerless glover on her right hand and brown bands on her upper left shoulder. She had grey knee pads and brown shoes with a sunflower pin on them. Pretty, but ready for a fight.

"Sabre? Is something wrong?" She asked me. Her light green eyes stared at me. Her pointed elf-like ears kept her hair out of her face.

"No, I just can't believe we've gotten so far," I said smiling. Her eyes were almost like mine. I had similar green eyes. Her eyes were filled with curiosity and kindness though. My eyes don't have that. I have no idea what my eyes show about me.

My brown hair that has gotten longer than before was also messy too, mine was dirtier than her hair though. It's just harder to tell from the shade of mine. I wore a light blue shirt that was a darker shade of blue than her dress. I wore dark reddish-brown pants and black tennis shoes. Nothing too special.

"Well, now we can face Victor and bring peace to this land now right?" She seemed happy and nervous at the same time. We are so close to finishing our goal now.

"Yup! He won't turn you into an N- a statue again." I put a hand on her shoulder in a friendly way. She smiles at me. I had to stop myself from saying NPC.

This world still amazes me. I can feel the gentle breeze in the air and the sun against my skin. I can feel her soft skin with my hand. Everything feels real. Unlike it did when all I did was play on a computer in Minecraft, but now this is my world. The world I'm forced to live in. If that was the only thing that happens in this world I would probably be okay. I would be happy to live here, but the cons of this word are too much.

This world made me weak. I could barely break blocks. I had a hard time traveling around from place to place. I can feel pain and get hurt in this world. Just as much as I can feel the breeze and the sun I can feel the heat and the cold.

I'm not even sure if I can respawn if I die.

"How are we going to fight Victor though?" Ivy asked making me stop in my tracks. How will he fight him? The last time we even saw each other Ivy turned into a statue and I-

I felt something like electricity running through my body starting from my head and hands, running through the rest of my body. I felt myself fall forward from the pain and I caught myself with my hands. My vision went blurry and seemed to glitch. I bit my tongue trying not to make a sound from the pain. It quickly went away though. It probably lasted a second but it felt longer than that.

"Sabre? Did it happen again?" She asked me and helped me get back up. She knows this happens a lot. She doesn't understand what it is or why. In all honesty, I don't know much more than her.

"Yeah, I'll be okay. Just need a second." I tell her. She always wants me to be honest with her. Especially since she gets so worried about me so quickly. I get worried about her too.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? After the polar bear attack and you fainting I-"

"Ivy it's okay really. I'm not hurt and I feel perfectly okay." I say trying to help her feel a little better. A polar bear attacked us in a cave we stayed in. All I remember glitching and Ivy getting attacked. She collapsed, I tried to get the bear away from us, but then I collapsed soon after.

Then I suddenly woke up on the ground. Ivy was perfectly okay and was healed from her injuries even the cold she got earlier. The Polar bear was also gone too. Ivy passed out after she was attacked and doesn't know what happened either.

"Well let's see the town. Get more supplies and restock our rations for now. After that, we can plan our attack on Victor." I tell her.

"That sounds good. I am a little hungry." She tells me. I nod understanding. I did give the last of our rations to the polar bear to see if it would go away, but that didn't work. I lifted my left arm and moved it so I could see it. I could see my bar for my health and hunger just like in Minecraft. I was playing in VR when I got stuck in this world.

My hunger was down one bar, but my health was still up. It was green because of the potion that a witch gave me. It helped me a lot making me stronger physically and the amount of damage I can take.

"I am too. Let's get some food first before we get other supplies." I start walking to the town again and she follows me.

So far everything is going to plan and I hope it stays that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 1092)