Brianna grabbed the scalpel and sliced across his neck. They began draining him. Everytime he healed, they'd slit his throat again. They had to drain him of the wolfsbane in his system. When his eyes were no longer red, they stopped. Brianna hooked him up to an IV connected to a blood bag. "We can't move him for a few hours," brianna told them. "But he will be okay."

"Find out how he got the wolfsbane in his system," sebastian ordered. Darrian nodded. He left the room. Sebastian walked over to me. He pulled me into his arms pressing his face into my neck. He took a deep breath. "I need you to stay in our room until we figure this out."

"Bash-" i whined.

"Don't argue with me," he growled lightly. He took in a deep breath. "Wolfsbane makes vampires go crazy for human blood. They can't help it. They'll drain you until you die and not even that spell you know will be able to get them off."

I wrapped my arms around him. He relaxed kissing my neck. "I'll stay in the room."

"I can keep her company," Maia said, her british accent surprising me. "If that's alright, my lord."

Sebastian nodded. He lifted his head up. I leaned forward kissing him softly. "I'll come to you when we figure everything out."

I nodded. He let me go. Maia and i left the room walking into my bedroom. I sat down on the bed. Maia leaned against the wall. "So you're the famous Alexa. My father tells me wonderful things about you."

"Are you Darrian's daughter?" i asked, finally recognizing her name. She nodded. "But you're british."

"Yes love, i'm british," she chuckled. "I've been living in england the last fifty years or so, picked up the accent." she walked over sitting beside me. "What's it like being mated to a prince? And not even just a prince, the next king."

"I guess it's never too boring."

She laid back on my bed. I laid down beside her. "You know i used to have the biggest crush on Sebastian when i was younger, after i heard the story of how he saved my mother and i. Do you know it?"

i nodded. "Darrian told me to show me the good in Sebastian when i wasn't sure he had any."

"Mum used to tell me the story as a bedtime story. He was the first person to hold me after i was born after my parents of course. I didn't meet him properly until a ball i attended when i was sixteen. Gods, i really thought he was gonna be my mate. Wouldn't that have been such a lovely story? Him saving his future mate before she was even born."

I smiled. "It would have been."

"I suppose it would have been a little stange, he is my godfather."

"You wanted your godfather to be your mate?" i laughed.

She laughed. "Have you seen him? He's hot." i couldn't help snickering at that. "Obviously when i realized he wasn't my mate i got over my crush so you don't have to be worried about me." i chuckled. "How did you two meet? I mean, i know the story from my father's point of view but i'd love to hear it from yours."

"I came to the ball with my family, they're vampires. When the royal family entered the ball room, sebastian saw me, scented me i don't really know but he jumped down and forced everyone to kneel. I know these spells that can control vampires to an extent. I can free then from compulsion, force them off of me if they try to drink me. I thought wanted my blood so i ran. His guards found me and here we are."

"Well shit, did you lose a shoe? You went full on cinderella."

I giggled. "No i didn't a shoe, i didn't get my Cinderella moment."

"So close," she said smiling at me.

"What about you?" i asked. "Find your mate yet? I mean if not, i'm willing to consider giving you Sebastian."

"You can't get rid of me that easy," Sebastian said. Maia and I both laughed. "Maia, can i talk to her alone?"

"Of course." she stood up. "I'm glad i finally got to meet you."

"Me too," i said with a smile.

Sebastian kissed the side of Maia's head when she walked past him. Sebastian walked over to me. He crawled on top of me. He tucked his head into my neck. "Our personal blood supply was contaminated with wolfsbane, enough that even one drop would give anyone of us the sickness."

"I thought it was a myth."

"No it's very real, wolfsbane mixed with human blood brings on the sickness."

"How were you not-"

"I didn't drink today, none of us did except Nate."

"How did it there?"

"I really don't know, someone got access. Darrian is looking into it but until then we have to assume all the blood is compromised so you need to stay here just in case a vampire goes too hungry."

I pulled his head up. "Sebastian," i said softly. "If you need a drink, you can."

He shook his head. "I wouldn't be able to keep myself from turning you."

I pecked his lips. "I trust you. You didn't turn me during the full moon and you won't turn me now. Sebastian, if you need a drink just ask me. I won't turn you down."

He looked down at my pulse. "Tell me the command."

"Eliberare."

He kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling myself up to press against him. His hand pressed against my thigh pushing it open. He reached into the shorts i was wearing and pushed my underwear to the side. He lightly rubbed lazy circles on my clit and up and down my slit. He slowly pushed two fingers in. "can i?" he whispered.

"Yes."

His fangs came forward. "Mine," he growled as he sank his fangs into my neck. He pumped his fingers roughly in and out of me.

"Sebastian," i moaned. His thumb rubbed my clit as he fucked me with his fingers. "Stop," i whispered after he was drinking for too long. He pushed another finger inside me, causing to moan loudly. He pinched my clit. "Sebastian, please i know you can," i whispered, forcing myself to hold back my moan. "Please don't make me use the command." He jumped back off the bed and against the wall. I pressed my hand on my neck. "I told you."

"I almost didn't," he growled.

"And yet you. I knew you could."

"Next time i'll turn you. The next time i drink from you i'll turn you, a command won't stop me."