Come and get your love

Before we start, (and for the record) I do NOT own akame ga kill, this is just a fanfiction which does not relate to the original storyline, thanks, ily ^3^

"Esdeath?" The brown-haired boy was looking at the blue haired general. "Hey, wake up!" He started crying, took both of her arms, and started shaking them slowly.

"I know that you promised me that I wouldn't get hurt, but you didn't tell me that this would be the prize!"

A Red eyed girl appeared behind them. She looked disappointed, but happy at the same time. To be honest, she looked like she did what she wanted to do.

"She deserved what happened to her, Tatsumi. You know that more than anyone else." Said the red eyed girl, but the boy didn't seem to care, he shouted more, and more..

Tatsumi POV

I woke up early again. I wonder how's Mine doing, after all the fight we went through yesterday, I didn't even see that girl coming in! I was able to react, but Mine wasn't the same. All thanks to Incursio I could save both of us and run away in instant. She was seriously injured though... After staring at my clock for 3 minutes straight, I heard someone knocking my door;

"Hey sleepyhead, wake up!"

Uhh, Leone..

"I'm coming..!"

I opened the door and saw the lion-head standing right in front of me, I started to talk quite annoyingly;

"If it's early in the morning, how can I be a sleepyhead, huh?"

"Early in the morning? It's 11 a.m. you dummy, I forgot to repair your alarm clock yesterday, my fault. I'll repair it today, promise"

"Oh-" I said, trying to be shocked more than hungry, -I failed tho- "Yeah no prob, do we have something to eat? I know I'm late but please Leone, gimme something to eaaattt!"

"Relatable." She took my arm and literally dragged me down the stairs, to the kitchen. On the way, I saw the boss and Lubbock, but I couldn't say hi to them, because, well, I was being dragged. When we arrived at the kitchen, I saw Su (Susanoo) washing the dishes, Leone gave me 2 sandwiches and sat next to me.

"Uh, Tatsumi? You know, Mine's not on a good condition right now, Chelsea and akame are looking after her, but we should expect the worst" she said, taking the sandwich on my plate

"Well, I know that you're kidding me right now, because I can see Mine standing right behind you." I replied, waving my hand to Mine. "You okay?"

"Yeah, thanks to you, Tatsumi."

"AAAANYTIIME!" I shouted, making a thumbs-up with my hand, and continued eating my sandwich. Soon after, Lubbock and Chelsea came in, and the others too, they must've heard me screaming. All of us were together, well, except for Sheele and Bro..

We talked for a while, it wasn't only war-related, we talked about some funny things too, until, boss came in and announced that Esdeath was after me. Well, all of us. (But I like to say that she's after me) The mood got cold, -no wonder why, Esdeath joke nvm me- and everyone started to look at me like I was kind of an imposter or something, I was kinda surprised actually.

"Why are you guys lookin' at me?! I haven't done anything wrong, I even gave you some info from them!" I said, then boss started to talk, explaining the plan;

"Well, he's right. No need for an inside-war. Lubbock, Leone, you should look out for the west side. Tatsumi, don't go anywhere, if Esdeath sees you, that'll mean an early war. Consider yourself as the Excalibur, everyone wants to have you, but only one of them can. So, don't go out no matter what. Susanoo, you and I will look out for the east side. Mine, I know you're doing better but you should stay inside as well, but be ready for surprise attacks. Chelsea and akame, you can switch between north and south. So, is everything perfectly clear? Act now."