The text

Sammy (Sam) Jo Halstead is a 17 year old girl who loves to dance, play soccer and hang out with her friends and family. She is an adventerious kid and loves to help her brother Jay with solving crimes. Also is she very caring and that's why she volunteers in the hospital. She is very close with her two older brothers and they mean the world to her. After her mother died when she was only 8 years old she continued living with her father and two older brothers, Will and Jay. Her dad couldn't handle their mother's death very well, he started drinking and taking drugs and got very aggressive towards his kids. They couldn't do anything right in his eyes. One day Will and Jay were so done with it so they backed their bags, picked Sam up from school and left the city. They moved to Chicago and never looked back....

The Halstead's
"Sam! Hurry up we gotta go right now" Will said. He and Jay were waiting for Sam to get ready before they take her to school. "Yeahhh, I'm coming guys, just need to grab my phone" Sam said. I ran down the stairs where Jay and Will were waiting for me. "Shotgun! I'm sitting in the front" I yelled. Will laughed. "Allright then, Jay you driving? I can take a nap then haha." Jay looked at him and said "Sure but next time we'll switch okay." "Deal." The three siblings got to the car and drove to the high school where Sam was going to. "Okay, thanks guys, be careful today!" Sam said. She gave both of her brothers a kiss and then jumped out of the car. Her brothers waved and then drove away to their work at the Intelligence Department and the Hospital. Sam turned around and looked if she saw one of her friends.

School: Sam's POV
"Hey Sam!" someone said. I turned around and saw Maya, my best friend. "Hey girl, how you doing" I smiled. "Great, had a blast of a weekend, went out with that cutie Mason and we saw the most romantic movie yesterday night. What about you?" Maya told me excited. "Oh yeah, it was a nice one. Chilled a bit with my family, and binged some series you know". Ian, Jesse, Sarah and Tommy joined us. "Hey guys, in the mood for some school?" Jesse asked. "Seriously dude, why would anybody be in the mood?" Ian joked. We all laughed. Everyone started talking about the weekend and I was just standing a bit and thinking about what happened last week. Ian looked at me, I noticed en looked back. He smiled. I started to get a little red. Maya saw it so she quickly said "We should go, don't really want to get detention today.." We all agreed and walked into the school. Ian pulled me back a little and started talking to me. "Hey Sammy, you okay? You seem a little off today." I looked at him. "Thanks Ian, but I'm okay, little headache, that's all." I said. "You sure?" He asked. "Pretty sure, oh and don't call me Sammy, it's Sam" I smiled. "Allright then Sam." He laughed too. We got into class and founded our seats. I sat next to Maya and she couldn't stop talking about her new boyfriend Mason. After a while I stopped listening and just stared outside for the rest of the class. Suddenly I got a text and when I pulled out my phone to see who it was, my heart stopped for a second. The text said: "I need to see you, please babygirl I need you." I felt like I could cry anytime, so I raised my hand and asked if I could go to the nurse as I felt sick. The teacher let me go so I packed my things and left the classroom. I got another text saying: "Please Sammy Jo, I know you read this. Answer me!" I ran into the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. I open my phone and my background with my two brothers pulls up. I start to cry and feel like I'm having a panic attack..

To be continued....