In the moment like this, Yulhee knows to keep her self sane and calm. For Jungkook, he honestly had no idea of what is going on but the moment he saw Jimin crying at the rooftop, he knows for sure he feared of something. Upon listening to Jimin's words, of course he couldn't hide his feeling.

"He must be out there for awhile. His body is cold and the temperature did dropped" Yulhee says, nodding in understanding of the situation.

After awhile of silence, Yulhee speaks up.

"Are you two have schedule for tomorrow?"

Yes they have. At that moment, Jimin makes up his mind. He is not going to his schedule for tomorrow, especially not after what had happened. He didn't care whether it is compulsory or not, he is not coming either way. 

He didn't care of what the management will use to cover his absence for tomorrow award shows but he knows for sure he is not coming. He wants and he will stay with Jin.

He is not going to leave his hyung alone. The hurtful feeling of when his heart beat painfully against his ribcage is still there. The fear is still there and Jimin is still scared of what happened.

"Did he lives alone all this while?" Jimin manages to asks.

She nods at the question making Jimin angry at that.

"W-why? He hurt himself and you all as hyung's family decided to let him live alone all this while?" Jimin asks in disbelief.

"Because he wants to-" Yulhee says or at least she tries to finish her words but Jimin cut her off.

"Are you serious right now?!"

Jimin is really mad at that.

"Listen, let me explain things and you don't have to be so loud. He will wake up if you keep yelling and making so much noise" Yulhee calmly says as she ordered the two to take a sit at the couch back as previously Jimin was so angry so he was on his legs and Jungkook had to pull the elder by hands.

A moment of silence as the two are watching Yulhee standing in front of them. It amazes them of how calm Yulhee is in this situation where as they both  are going insane.

"You know-" she starts,

"Things were not as you thought it would be. I know all of you thought he is just fine and happy on his own but he didn't. Things started to get worse when he whimpered when someone wanted to be close to him after what happened"

"He was attacked by the fans, honestly I don't even know if it were the fans or just the haters. He was grabbed and pulled from every side. It was just after a few months since he left the group"

"There were videos and pictures of that day but his family took it down before it even created bigger mess. Since then he started to lock himself in his house. The house he is living now is the third house that he moved a couple of months ago."

"When people recognised him, he decided to move again. He didn't want people to crowd of where he lives. It was on one bright day that we got a call from him, he was crying. He was crying asking for help to his brother and we had to sent the cops to check on him. That was how he was rushed to the hospital"

"That was only the start..."

"The police leaked the news and the reporters started to bombard the medias with the news and once again, it was taken down before it created even bigger mess. His family decided to take him back home, they want him to live with them but it only lasted for a year. A year while he was diligently getting the professional help"

"But then he decided to move out from his family house, of course everyone was against that but he was getting worse as the day goes by, frequently hurting himself until one day, he threatened us that he will do something far than what everyone could imagine. People would say he was selfish but no"

"On top of threatening us, he was also promised us to not hurt himself anymore, that he will take care of himself. He did though, he didn't stop getting professional help. Everything works, he even stopped his medication. He wants to get better, he knows himself that he wants to get better. And we know he wants to get better."

"All hell break loose when my pager bleeped. I was so scared when my colleague mentioned his name. I thought, we thought he was getting better. He did get better but I don't know what triggered him that day to that extent again. His brother came running to his room right after his surgery"

"He said Seokjinnie called him crying while shouting that everyone hates him, no one wants him alive, no one wants to see him anymore"

Those tears couldn't stop falling from their eyes.

"He is scared, he is scared of all of you for years. He is scared to face all of you again after what he did to you but-"

"but he came to the hospital when I was admitted for the surgery" Yoongi cuts as he stands at the door.