" why do you care? " soo jin asked the tears starting to form in her eyes as she stares at mi young

" WHY DO YOU CARE FOR HER? "

" Because she's my friend " mi young simple replied " what do you think sua will feel if she finds out you're the one who ruined her? do you think she'd stay by your side? "

" BUT THEY'RE NOT YOU " she frustratedly yelled making mi young flinch

She watch Soo jin run her fingers through her hair frustratedly as tears fell down her cheeks. She faced mi young crying and sobbing, she's a mess.

" They're not you " she repeated " I didn't pushed you away because i wanted to. My father wanted that---- not me, I have no one mi young--- you're the only one who understood me. I'm tired and exhausted "

{ FLASHBACK }

And who would've known that one day, Mi young would have a female friend. It was unexpected, she was different and not like the others. 

She would sometimes hear su ho, se yeon and seo jun complain whenever she won't hang out with them. But she doesn't worry about it a lot, because she found a new company.

They've been getting along well for 4 months and they hope for the following years. They would go to cafe, arcades and hang in each other's house. Students would call them the Pretty Best Friends, mi young would hand soo jin the chocolates she'd receive from boys which soo jin doesn't mind.

" COOKIES " Mi young gasp taking it from soo jin's grasp

" ya where's mine? we're suppose to get each others favorites " Soo jin huff 

" you complain easily, here " mi young smugs handing soo jin her favorite brownies