𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

Start from the beginning

"hey. i know ufo's. i spent a lot of nights sleeping alone in the desert, and not just because my family dumped me there and drove off. i definitely saw a spaceship tonight."

"just like the time you 'definitely' saw bigfoot, and it was just your toes in the mirror?"

"it was dark," perry defended herself. "look, i know what i saw, and when the aliens invade, i'll be safely barricaded in your underground lab."

"well. on the bright side, a girl actually showed up to chase's party," adam teased once the older lady scurried to the elevator.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"don't anybody move."

"why not?"

"i wanna remember exactly what you look like before you get ripped apart by aliens."

"do you have any redeeming qualities?"

"do you really need that answered?" val turned towards bree, who smiled in response.

"is having violent mood swings considered redeeming?" perry got out of her little hiding spot. "i asked you a question!"

"okay, i'm going to put this whole alien nonsense to rest once and for all with real science. this is nasa's satellite feed of the lunar eclipse, and as you maniacs can see-"

"wait. something just moved in front of the moon. look, right there in the shadow."

the group of eight huddled around the screen and all watched closely, confirming what leo said.

"he's right."

"it's the spaceship. like an affected mole, i can spot 'em a mile away, or a foot away since i got a chunk of 'em on my hands."

"i'm sure there's a simple explanation for that. it's probably just space debris," martin chimed in.

"no, trust me. i watch a lot of alien documentaries. this is the first phase of their plan."

"what plan? talk," leo demanded, taking out his camera. "and look right into the lens. just direct your breath that way."

"first, they hover and analyze the planet. then, they infect someone and use their body as a host to multiply and-"

"then the movie ends, and everybody goes home. goodnight, crazy," mister davenport pushed perry to the elevator, but leo stopped them.

"no, let her finish."

"and then, the infected human lays alien eggs, and in a few days, they take over the planet," she informed, causing adam and leo to gasp.

"you cannot be taking this seriously. why are you gasping?"

"i enjoy a good gasp. i'm a gasper," adam deadpanned.

loud rumbling was heard from chase's stomach, grossing out everyone around him except for perry, who was too caught up in her whole alien thing to realize where the noise actually came from.

"what was that?"

"my stomach is killing me. must've been all those astronaut pellets i ate," he replied, rubbing his stomach.