Lets Explain...(41)

Start from the beginning

"Damn." he muttered against my lips.

"I know, you've said that." I teased lightly. He kissed the corner of my lips grinning.

"Just trying to set in the fact this is real. That you're finally here again and ok."

I let my arm drop, it was too straining to keep it where it was, "Ok might be a few days out, but I'm not dead."

"No you are not. I'd like to ask you about that." It was them again, standing in the doorway. I got a better look at them now, tall and lean like they were constantly standing on their toes. Everything about them glowed lightly.

"Elin." Bill groaned, "five more minutes."

Elin ignored him, instead they came right in taking the seat they were once in by the bed. Bill sat up moving to perch on the edge of the bed, helping me to sit and lean against his shoulder. Elin patiently waited for us to settle.

"Your timing was perfect, tell me, everything." They said they had this air of trust around them but I could feel Bill tense and before I could respond with the story in full he cut me off.

"Everything? Well aren't you being nosy, what do you mean. Be more specific." He hissed.

Elin's eyes barley flicker in Bill's direction, "Start with first leaving Gravity Falls and your stay in Piedmont."

I paused waiting to see if Bill would cut in again but he didn't, so I started, "They got me, my Grunkles, my sister told them where I was and then they came and dragged me out of the abandoned gas station I was staying in." Bill's hand on my waist gripped at my clothes. "Then they dragged me back to the shack and locked me up in the underground lab aka Fords office. Only place with only one door and no windows. Then in the morning I was put on the earliest bus out of town with Stan and Mabel as my guards. I assure you, I didn't want to go, none of this was my idea. If it had been up to me." I shifted, turning enough to look back at Bill, "I would have stayed."

His face practically split in two with a smile.

Before I let myself get too carried away, I turned back to Elin, "I was there for a few weeks, I lost count. And then, Stan said that he needed to go back to Gravity Falls, that he hadn't heard from Ford and he was worried. I thought he was being stupid, I thought that Ford must have just forgotten held up in his office." Bill snorted, I again turned to look at him this time confused. "What?"

"Oh he was held up in an office, just wasn't his." I raised a brow at him.

"Ignore him. Continue with what happened." Elin interrupted.

I paused liking between them for a moment even more confused, I didn't even know them and yet here they are, and I'm pretty sure they saved my life. "Well he left and very soon after so did I, with Mabel in toe. She felt bad for turning me in, I guess and she's my sister."

"You give her too many second chances." Bill whispered to me.

"I know," I whispered back.

"We walked to Gladville, then took a bus as far as we could go. But the drive wouldn't take us to Gravity Falls. When I asked why he said it was removed from the route but didn't explain why. So we started to walk the rest of the way. But when we were in the forest, almost to where I remember your house being, we were stopped." Bill leaned his chin into my shoulder, his hand brushed against the small of my back. "Well, really we were attacked," I breathed, the air catching in my throat.

He stopped, "Attacked?"

"Yeah, the Manotours jumped us, my memory of it's hazy I must have passed out. But when I came too again we were in a cave as hostages. Other than the incisal beating from the attack and before they recognized me, they didn't lay a hand on me." I could feel the on coming question. "Ford put a bounty out for me." Bill growled muffling it in the collar of my shirt.

"What could he have possibly afforded those brawn brained beasts?" He asked.

"I think, your head."

Bill burst out laughing, "Of Course! Of course that's what they want! I take some time off and suddenly I am weak!"

Elin raised a brow at us, "I assume we are nearing the end of this story?"

"Yeah," I answered before continuing, "It was all really uneventful till the yelling and the blood. Really the smell of it. And then I saw what I was dreading, Ford came running in with so much hate in his eyes but I couldn't even see where he went next because over his head came flying in the Griffin. I'd read about him in the journals but haven't actually seen him before. He tore through the place staying as high up as he could. I got knocked and shoved and dragged in all directions by the Manotours, but none of that matter when the griffin grabbed me, I barely passed out from the pain, but his claws didn't get me, or at least I didn't feel it. It was the Manotours tearing at my body trying to pull me out of the griffins hold." I shock a little at the memory, Bill wrapped his arms around me and squeezed reassuring me. "I don't remember much after that either." I muttered finally done.

"Thank you. Now you should hear our side of the evens." Elin said, giving a knowing look to Bill.

"Right right." He hissed into my shoulder while straightening up a little. "Remember when I told you after you and your sister stole my journal I went crazy."

"Yeah," I muttered slowly seeing where he was most likely going with this.

"Yeah," he also sounded ashamed like he was hiding from me behind me, "I might have lost it again," he said barely above a whisper.

Elin practically scoffed, "Bill Cipher ripped the whole town and the foundation below it out of the ground and let it hang in the sky."

My jaw dropped. That's what I saw off in the distance from the forest. "Bill-"

"He then freed the beings of the forest into the town to do as they pleased." Elin continued content on telling the story for Bill.

"He hunted the people who knew who then pinned them to the wall of his office, I can show you if you like. The blood and nails are still in the office, however the people are not. I released them." They stood from their chair. "I'm leaving now, that's what I needed to know and you are in better health. Cipher, I'm putting the town back in the ground. I expect the forest beings back in their domain by morning."

With that they were gone, and me and Bill were alone. With each other once again.

_____________________________

Ok see no time went by at all. I think this is the fastest I've ever posted two chapters.

Happy Unbirthday to you and you and you and you!! ;p