S1: Formality

Winter POV

I wake up handcuffed to a wall of metal bars.

My brace is gone, leaving me balancing on my good leg. Wires run from the floor up under my tank top to a patch I assume.

I look to the side and find Derek standing five feet away, still shifted and handcuffed like me.

"Do I want to know where we are?" I ask.

"Pretty sure we're not that far from the house." He pauses for a second. "You should've ran."

"But it was so fun stepping into gunfire with you."

Derek rolls his eyes, looking towards the door as it slides open.

I go still, catching Kate's and another very familiar scent.

Allison follows her aunt in slowly, Kate walking over to a table and putting a hand on a light.

When she gets closer Kate turns it on, revealing Derek.

He bares his fangs, growling.

Allison gasps and Kate smiles.

"Aren't they beautiful?"

"They?"

She turns the light towards me and I look away to the floor.

"No. She's not... She's innocent." Allison whispers, shaking her head.

"Sweetie, let me show you something that might change your mind."

Kate walks over to a machine on the table, turning a knob.

I watch the electricity travel up the wires and into the patch on my side and Derek's.

I tilt my head back, growling. Sharing Derek's pain made it so much worse.

"What are you doing to them? Is that going to kill them?" I hear Allison ask.

"Oh c'mon kiddo. Don't get all ethical on me now." Kate chids.

"What are they?"

"Shape-shifters. Lycan. Werewolf and weretiger." She laughs. "To me they're just more dumb animals."

"Come here." Kate turns off the electricity for a minute, walking over to Derek when he's knocked out.

She opens his mouth, revealing his fangs.

"See these right here? These are canines, also known as fangs. She has some too, except longer." She nods at me. "Made for the tearing and rending of flesh. Not exactly something you'd find on those cute little leaf-eating herbivores, is it?"

Allison shakes her head. "This is a joke to you?"

"Sweetheart," Kate let's go of Derek. "There are werewolves and a weretiger running around in the world. Everything's a joke to me. How else do you think I stay sane?"

"So...it was him at the high school and all the other animal attacks?"

Kate turns of the light and starts leading Allison away.

"There's actually four of them. Another younger one like him and Winter, called betas. And then there's the Alpha. The Alpha is the pack leader. Bigger, stronger, nastier."

They walk out and close the door.

○●○

Stiles POV

"Call it again." Scott orders.

I had come there about 20 minutes ago, getting the low down from Scott.