When I try to lift me leg over his head to get dresses he stops me, "I'm not done with you." His eyes darken with lust and my leg falls back down.

He crawls over me, but rolls us so I'm on top. I run my fingers down his naked chest as he folds his arms under his head watching me. "Your turn to take control babe."

Is he for real? Most men I've dated would never easily give up control like Dimitri is. Not wasting the gift being given to me I bend down and place kisses over his chest. When I run my tongue over him I can taste the salt from earlier. I can feel his shaft pushing against me.

So I lift myself and slowly slide down on him taking him all the way in. His hands go instantly to my hips. I rock my hips against him riding him. When ever I come back down on him he would rise his hips to meet me. He reaches one hand up to cup one of my breasts. I pick up the tempo and he follows my lead. 

Soon I'm coming around him pumping him dry and he's groaning his release. I lay down on top of him, but keep him inside of me enjoying the feeling of being connected to him. He runs his fingers up and down my bare back.

"One day I'm going to marry you." I turn my head to stare at him in shock. He brushes my hair to the side and kisses my forehead. "Don't look at me like that. I'm not ask you to marry me yet. Just saying that I'm going to marry you."

Don't guys usually shy away from the big m word like it's some kind of swear word. But here is Dimitri casually talking about it. We've casually in the past brought it up when we were dating like any other normal couple. But this time it felt different. Like he was really thinking about it.

"You really mean that don't you?" I ask resting my chin on his chest.

"I do baby. I do." He kisses me nose causing me to giggle. "You're it for me. I want no one else. You told me last night I ruined you for other men well baby you ruined me for other women."

Someone bangs on the door. I'm getting really tired of not having privacy. As much as I'm enjoying being on tour I'm ready for this to me over.

As though Dimitri is reading my mind he whispers, "less then two weeks baby." I smile into his chest.

"You guys dressed," Tray calls through the door, "because I could really use my bestest best friend right now."

"Hang on," I tell him. Dimitri rolls his eyes and I shrug my shoulders as though to say what. Quickly we throw on some clothes and the second I tell Tray he can safely open the door he throws it open and wraps me in a tight embrace. 

I glace over his shoulder at a shocked Dimitri, but thankfully I see no traces of jealously in his eyes. "What's wrong I ask him?"

"I caught a naked Aubree sneaking out of Ryder's bunk," he whispers in my ear like its the end of the world. I bite back a laugh and pat his back. That's all. Here I thought it was something serious. And since when does Tray complain about seeing a women naked. I thought for sure one of his fantasies would be to see Aubree. 

"I think you'll be okay. She's not the first nor the last naked women you will see."

He pulls away from me, "but Skylar you don't understand." He slows his speech, "I. Saw. Aubree. Naked."

Dimitri mouth drops open, "what the fuck?"

Tray turns to Dimitri, "I caught her leaving Ryder's bunk. What are we going to do about this?"

Dimitri scratches the back of his neck, "nothing. They are both consenting adults and there is nothing in the contract saying they can't hook up."

Tray nods his head then his eyes darken for a second. "Fuck you and and fuck Ryder."

"What now?" Dimitri asks sounding board.

"You both got to fuck a women on the bus I haven't," he crosses his arms pouting. "It isn't fair."

He really is a child in a large man's body. I also feel myself getting whiplash from how quickly he was jumping topics. 

Dimitri rolls his eyes, "I can't believe you dragged us out of bed for this shit. Fall in love and then you can fuck her on the bus."

He walks away heading towards the kitchen probably to make some coffee. I shrug my shoulders and follow him.

The rest of the tour continues without any more drama. Seems Madison leaving put everyone in better spirits. The guys were able to relax and enjoy the last of their shows. I was thriving in the role as Aubree's assistant and she was even able to lighten up a little bit.

We even managed to go out to a few clubs and no fights broke out. I was growing closer to the guys and Aubree. Which really helped in reassuring me I had made the right decision. I still needed to tell my parents about the changes in my life. My reluctance was due to the fact I was scared over how they would react. 

I haven't been feeling well for the past few days, but I've been able to hide my illness from Dimitri. I didn't want to stress him out more than he already was. I was sure I was fine more than likely I either picked up a bug or got food poisoning. My secret came to light though when Tray caught me puking my guts into a garbage can.