1 Year Wedding Anniversary

Start from the beginning

" You can do that *after* I feed you chocolate covered strawberries. I made them for you so I'm not letting them go to waste."

Since we had a mini fridge in our room he walked over to that and pulled out a plate of chocolate covered strawberries he then sat on the bed next to me.

" Open wide!"

I opened my mouth as he slowly fed me the strawberries, after he fed all them to me I sucked the chocolate off his fingers, he leaned in so that we could kiss.

" Mmmmm... You taste like strawberries..."

" Let me take that dress off of you... It's getting in the way of what I want to do to you..."

He stood up, I unzipped the back of his dress and watched as it fell to the floor and he stepped out of it.

" You look so cute..."

I pushed him back on the bed.

" Lie back... And let me fill you with pleasure..."

I started off by caressing every inch of his beautiful body.

" Why do you enjoy teasing me so much...? I just want you to make love to me already Shuuichi..."

" I do it because I love how flustered and red you get..."

I then kissed all over his body before slowly pulling down the straps of his lingerie revealing his erect nipples. I sucked and kissed them, and he whined and moaned as I did so.

" Ah...Ah...Ah! S-Shuuichi..."

" Your nipples are so perky and sensitive... I could suck on them all day..."

" B-but I would rather have you inside me..."

" I told you I'll get to that, just wait patiently..."

He pouted for only a second before I started sucking on his neck and left a line of hickeys across it. I licked down from his stomach until I made my way to his dick. Through his panties, I licked and gave his dick a few kisses, I left a nice little wet spot. I got more and more aroused as I watched him get harder. I slowly pulled his panties off and flung them to the side, I coated my two of my fingers in saliva before pushing them in and out inside him, at the same time I took his dick in my mouth.

" Ahhh...! Nnnnn... Oh fuck that feels so good..."

I did that for awhile until I felt that I stretched him out enough I pulled my fingers out and stopped sucking him off. I stripped all my clothes off before sitting on the bed and pulled him on to my lap. We made out for awhile before he wrapped his arms around my neck, sank down into my lap and started moving.

" Ahhh... Yes... Yes... Just like that..."

" K-Kokichi... Ah..."

"Shuuichi..."

I went back to sucking on his nipple and playing with the other one, he started to moan and breath heavily all in my ear.

" You... Make me feel so amazing baby..."

" That's my job as your husband..."

He actually wrapped his legs around me, the bed creaked louder as he went faster.

" D-don't stop... I love it so much..."

" I love it too..."

" Sh-Shuuichi...?"

" Yeah...?"

" Are you...Ah... G-getting closer...?"

" Yeah... Are you..."

" Uh-huh... Let's cum at the same time... I want you to fill me up with you love..."

We started kissing as he went harder and faster he moaned into my mouth as we both came. After we finished making love, I pulled him close to me so that we could cuddle, he wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around his waist.

" I like... When you make passionate love to me like that... "

"I love it too..."

" Now it's time for me to give you your present..."

" The sex wasn't my present?"

" You wish. But no. I got us plane tickets to Dubai."

" Dubai?"

" Yeah, I wanted to take my sweetheart on a week long romantic getaway, I guess it could kinda double as my Valentine's Day gift to you as well as a anniversary present. Do you like it...?"

" I do, thank you."

I gave him a kiss.

" When do we leave?"

" Tomorrow."

" T-tomorrow?! Why so soon?"

" It really isn't, I booked the tickets back in December."

" I just wish you didn't spring this on me so soon."

" I'm sorry sweetheart, I wanted it to be a surprise."

" It's fine, I still appreciate it."

" Hey Shu-Shu.... 8 years ago... I never thought that the same shy and nervous virgin I gave a lap dance to would become my husband... And I can't wait until the adoption papers are finalized and we can start our family..."

" I know, that's all we're missing, is a child of our very own."

I kissed him once again.

" Happy Valentine's Day my darling husband..."

" Happy Valentine's Day to you too... I love you so so much..."

" I love you too... Thank you for making me so happy all these years..."