1.

| | C H A R L O T T E   H E N S O N | | 

Sitting on my leather couch, I relaxed as the AC blew around my small apartment and the sound of pans rattling around came from the kitchen. It was a sunny Sunday afternoon and I have nothing to do other than kick back and enjoy the day.

"Hmm," I hummed softly in satisfaction just before Sega --my best friend's puppy-- came running into the living and hopped onto the couch with me.

Whining she slowly crept her way onto my lap.

"Hi sweetie." smiling I went to scratch behind her ears when Sega jerked away and bit my fingers. Her bite wasn't hard enough to draw blood or do any real damage, but I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt. "Ow you brat!"

Pushing Sega away from she fell onto her back with a yelp causing my best friend, Kira, to come running out of the kitchen with a few homemade cookies shoved in her mouth. "Whatdidyoudotomydog?" She muffled.

"Huh?"

"Isaid-- I said what did you do to my dog?" Kira repeated once her mouth was clear of food.

"Oh I push her." I shrug carelessly while her eyes went wide.

"You did what!!" Kira screamed as she ran over to Sega, scooping her up in her arms. "I pushed your dog," I laugh at her reaction as she rocked Sega in her arms and used baby talk with her. 

"Shh baby girl, she can't hurt you anymore." I laughed some more at her antics, "You're a monster, Charlie." She shot a glare at me.

"Oh whatever Kira." rolling my eyes, I shifted in my spot a bit before grabbing the remote and shuffling through the channels.

"Whatever!! Whatever!! Charlie you pushed my dog!!" Kira stomped in irritation "and she didn't get hurt... hell she didn't even fall off the couch --so calm down." I sigh in response.

"See it's stuff like this that makes Sega dislike you!"

"No she dislikes me because I don't give her everything she wants --unlike you," raising my brow at her Kira shot me a glare before her phone started vibrating, picking it up from the table she looked at it for less than a second before shoving it into her pocket and grabbing Sega's leash.

"I gotta go Char --I'll... I'lll see you at school." She shot out as she rushed towards the door, "Alright, bye babe." I yell just before she closed my door.

Once Kira was gone I sat there for about five more minutes watching TV before I got bored of that and started messing around on Twitter, then Instagram after that got boring.

I tried entertaining myself for another twenty minutes before I gave up and collapsed on the couch.

Ugh!!!

My boredom was winning. 

~

I wake up the next morning to the sun shining in through the sliding glass doors of the balcony, groaning softly I rolled over on the couch so I was no longer face its back and stared out at my living room.

I didn't want to get up.

But if I didn't I would be late for my assistant teaching gig I got, "Ugh." I sighed before pulling myself up from the couch and going to the bathroom.

Taking a quick shower I got out and threw on some ripped skinny jeans, my favorite 'Roses' tank top and my black Jordans. After I was dressed I applied red lipstick to my lips and a bit of shimmered rose gold to my eyelids before tying my hair up into a cute Afro puff on top of my head.

I then grab my bag and keys before leaving my apartment and heading to Union Prep University.