Get togethers

IMPORTANT!!! I need to know if you'd all like me to do shorter updates (like one or two entries at a time) but more frequent, or if I should keep doing long ones about once a week. Thanks and Pineapples for everyone!!! Thank you for bearing with me! This chapter does NOT involve singing! It mentions times in future chapters that there will be singing, but there won't be one for a little while. Thanks and pineapples!!! ENJOY!!! XDXDXDXDXDXD Joe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friends over. Vision. Family reunion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'd say that that was different, but I'd be lieing. Does anything NORMAL ever happens to that kid?" Zeb asked.

"Dart gun." Was Sabine's answer.

"Pineapples." Was Kanan's.

"Joe." Was Hera.

And yet again, grumbling was choppers.

"Why do girls keep saying 'Joe'?" Kanan asked Zeb.

Zeb just shrugged and Sabine and Hera laughed. Kanan picked up Ezra's written journal.

"Well, look like Ezra had another vision." Kanan waved the journal in the air to gather the crew, minus Ezra's, attention.

"Great, another dream for him to IGNORE! I thought Jedi were suppost to be wise." Sabine grumbled.

"He's going to get himself hurt again..." Hera muttered.

"I'm just gonna read it, then you'll know that their is nothing to worry about." Kanan said, then began reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I was warm, sitting with my parents near the fireplace. It was warm and I was almost asleep. Mom picked me up and was carrying me to my room with dad behind us.

"That was nice, what you said at the funeral." Mom whispered gently.

"Yeah, I felt it was appropriate. It seemed like it would be comforting." Dad whispered back while pushing hair out of my face as mom laid me down.

"You were quoting Yoda." Mom stated, still in whisper as not to disturb me.

[Kanan froze, before squawking a, "WHAT?!?!?!?" then continued before anyone could ask.]

"I felt it was appropriate. Daddy said back with a sad look in his eyes.

"And you still remebered it?" Mira questioned.

"Every word..." It was silent, then dad added, "we should. Remeber it, is what I mean. We were both there."

"One with the force, they are..." Mommy began reciting something I didn't understand.

Then daddy continued, "...and our job t is to remember that we will..."

Mommy picked it back up, "...in time, also pass on. Luminous beings, are we..."

Then daddy again, "...but temporary vessels, are bodies are. And we shall all find ourselves here..."

Mommy again, "...in time. A moment. Of silence I ask..."

Daddy for the last time, "...to remember, and to move on."

Then mommy and daddy were quiet for a moment, having left my room, before looking at each other and saying in unison, "Master Yoda. Funeral for those killed in the bombing of the hanger in the temple. During the Clone Wars."...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This is the next vision, you'll be able to tell when it's back to the crew.)