25. Unsaid Words

Hey all!

Sorry for the delay, I was just caught up with work.

 Hope you like it! 

Happy Reading.

It's been more than a week since the day of party or anyone saw Annika, in person

It's been more than a week since the day of party or anyone saw Annika, in person. She had time to conduct press meets, give some outstanding interviews, visit production site and also take part in the advertising campaign; but, she didn't have time to meet her own family. Shivaay had called her numerous times and all his calls went unanswered or answered by Vidhi. Even her dadi didn't know when she came home and left. Everyone were disappointed about the recent happenings, knowingly or unknowingly they were a part of it too.

When Shivaay returned home that day after the party, he was bombarded with numerous questions about Annika. He had somehow managed to give them all a convincing answer; he could not tell them that Annika was not happy with the marriage when he honestly didn't know what she felt. He was confused too. Telling them about the situation would only complicate the relationship between the families.

Pinky had asked him to bring Annika home the next day; he lied to her that Annika was busy with work, the interviews and stuffs convinced her.

***

Shivaay had had enough, he didn't deserve to be treated the way she did. He was answerable too. Running away will never solve the problems, if anything it only complicates more.

***

He entered the Trivedi headquarters determined to meet Annika, he didn't care about the consequences. He quickly took the elevator to her floor and marched towards her cabin.

Vidhi was preparing Annika's schedule for the week when she saw an angry Shivaay march towards her. She quickly straightened herself and quickly walked up to him.

"Is she in here?" he asked gritting his teeth.

"Y...yes, sir. But, she's in..." he didn't let her complete as he walked towards the door. Vidhi ran behind to stop him from entering, but he was too fast for her.

Annika was having a discussion with the investors when the door swung open and Shivaay marched in, followed by a very worried Vidhi.

"Annika, I need to discuss something." He said not caring about what the others in the room felt.

Annika was too shocked to react; she didn't expect this man to barge into her cabin in-between a meeting. Vidhi quickly reacted and took the others outside apologizing for the inconvenience. Annika shook her head disbelievingly and went behind them.

Fifteen minutes to it, Annika entered her cabin; Shivaay was sitting on the couch and scrolling through his phone, an empty coffee mug was on the table placed before him.