003

𝐺𝑂𝐷

                                       𝐺𝑂𝐷

Maybe it was the intensity of the moment, or how the ray's of the sun shined down him with such allure. And his aura simply radiated immense power.

But Izuku couldn't help the words that left his mouth.

"God?" he questioned softly, his big adorable emerald eyes looking up at the taller male in front of him.

He was frozen in his spot as soon as those words left the tiny omega's mouth. His piercing fiery red eyes were heavily locked on the emerald eyes of the other, the lust growing inside the blonde Alpha was frightening as a sick evil grin appeared on his face, one sharp fang accompanying it.

"what did u just call me?"

The smaller male's eyes widened and he immediately stood up, bowing repeatedly, "sorry, sorry sir, please excuse me" he said in a rush bashfully.

𝘼𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙨. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮.

As he turned away to leave after a final bow.

"Oi" bakugo called out to him. "Where you going?"

He stood still, his back still facing the stranger behind him. He had to admit he was terrified, this Alpha screamed nothing but trouble and he had come not only an hour before he had to run away from his abusive father and his mother just dying. In that moment he knew he didn't really had many options at hand to choose from. He either responds to the man or he ends up killed.

And even if he really wanted to be killed in this instant and just forget about everything. He couldn't help but be intrigued by this Alpha.

So slowly turning his head to meet the Alpha's  eyes again he responded, "nowhere, actually"

Bakugo's eyes were affixed on the omega. Taking in all of him. His body, height, hair, eyes and every curve of him.

Definitely breathing in, his tantalizing scent.
The one that drove him all the way here in the first place.

𝙉𝙤𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙝. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙠. 𝘽𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙨....

Bakugo walked closer to the omega, now standing in front of him, looking down.

"did you run away omega?" he asked almost mockingly one of his eyebrows lifted up.