Dimitri's POV (Chapters 16 - 18 )

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I try to kiss her again, but she evades me. "Thought you needed to tend to your fans after the concert," she reminds me with a raised brow. The only fan I want to tend to is you. My eyes roam her delicious body. Well your body too. "What changed?" 

I catch movement out of the corner of my eye and notice Andy is still standing there. More then likely to pounce and try to steal her so we can brag about it. He is part of the reason I don't want to leave her, but the main one being I enjoy having her in my arms. 

She runs a finger down my face drawing me attention back to her. Her finger continues to trail over my face and when she reaches my lips I nip at her fingers wishing to suck on them. The shiver that runs over her tells me her thoughts are the same as mine.

I glance at the clock. The faster I leave her then the faster I can get this shit done. Once all these people leave then we can leave. Seems I have no choice everything is a chain reaction ending with what I want.

"Maybe you should go to work so we can leave." Fuck is she reading my mind now?

I sigh, "I hate the fact you're right. Be back soon love. Don't miss me too much." I kiss her one more time because I can and walk away to do my job.

I work my way around the room with a fake smile that only turns to a real one when she falls on my eyes. But the people make observations of my less than enthusiastic mood. They get what they came for a picture and an autograph. Some of them women try to slip me their numbers, but I decline. I'll still need to check my pockets before Skylar does. There is always a few who still manage to slip one in.

My favorite fans are the kids and teenagers. I always give them a little extra attention. To me they are the true fans. Most of the women only want my dick. There are some that actually love the music for the music. The fans that are men tend to be more here for the love of the music. But there is just something extra special our fans who are kids or teenagers. My band brothers feel the same as me. We are always willing to stop for them everyone else not so much

Finally I've finished my way around the room and can get back to Skylar. As I walk back to her I keep my eyes focused on the floor not wanting to accidently catch the eyes of a hopeful women. I already dealt with a grabby one this evening. The only one I want grabbing me is Skylar. I had kept an eye on her the entire time I was working. She had been laughing with her friends. I love the sparkle she has in her eyes when she is truly happy.

I walk next to her and drape an arm over her shoulder. "Finally done," I say tiredly. She has her friends around her and I notice this is where Ryder had disappeared to. Not that I can blame him they are much better company.

Tray and Mason join us with a women on either side of them. I'm not shocked by this, but what surprises me one of them isn't the women who grabbed my. I thought for sure Tray would have been able to convince her he was the better option. Guess not.

"Here's a great idea," Tray exclaims. "Let's go to a club." 

I groan in disappointment. I have no want or desire to go to a club. The only place I want to go is the hotel and then inside Skylar. Not necessarily in that order there is that dressing room we were in earlier. The vison of her layout on the table filter though my mind and my dick hardens in my pants like that idea more and more.

"Yeah," Mason chants dragging me from my day dream. "We only have tonight in the city let's make it worth while."

Lucan joins us as well, "we do have some locals that can show us around." No Lucan I want to yell. Shut your mouth.   

   I squeeze Skylar and against my better judgement I whisper in her ear, "do you want to go out with them?" To my delight she shakes her head no. I bite her ear, "good choice." I turn my attention to the group and declare, "have fun! Skylar and I have out own party planned."