The only person who may force Mu Yixi to do this is Mrs. Mu. However, for many years, Mrs. Mu's character was there, and Mu Jiurong was reluctant to force her. After testing, his wife did not answer the voice, so he stopped mentioning it.

This son, after all, is of no great use.

"Many the relationship with Miss Lin, and the rest, you can do it yourself." Mu Jiurong said to Mu Yixi that he agreed. Mu Yixi's exit was at a good time, and Mu Jiurong could not pick the thorn. Mu Jiurong can't control how Lu Muyixi wants to go in the future. Anyway, even if she failed and returned to the Summer Palace, his wife would not have an extra bowl of rice, and maybe she would comfort her gently and lovingly...

In fact, Mu Yixi just came to inform, and did not need Mu Jiurong's consent. However, since Mu Jiurong has nothing to say, he doesn't need to waste more time.

Mu Yixi said, "Will you keep Xu Zhao at the headquarters when he comes back this time?" In that year, Xu Qingli was expelled from Mujia. Xu Zhao suffered from the pond fish and automatically requested to be transferred from the headquarters. Mu Jiurong hates Xu Qingli, but he has no disgust with Xu Zhao, who is in love with brothers and sisters. It is a pity that he lacks a right-hand man. Now Xu Zhao and Xu Qingli have been recalled because of the serious illness of their mother Tang Yanhua. Xu Qingli should know what Xu Zhao will arrange in the future.

"Why do you ask this?" Mu Jiurong asked. When the Xu brothers and sisters left, Mu Yixi was still young and did not have a chance to contact them after that. Why did they suddenly pay so much attention to them? Moreover, Xu Qingli is related to the car accident that killed Mu Yixi. Mu Yixi should pay attention to her. How could it be Xu Zhao?

Mu Yixi looked calm: "I just found that his wife had something to do with me." Xu Zhao's wife Gu Ling is Hu Qin's half-sister. He guess Mu Jiurong doesn't know this point.

Does it matter? What does he mean?

Mu Jiurong looked at him thoughtfully. Why does Mu Yixi just say himself? Mu Jiurong really didn't think about checking Xu Zhao's wife's background.

Mu Yixi has lowered his eyes and said nothing. If he speaks for this, Mu Jiurong is still indifferent, and no one else is blamed for being betrayed later.

The atmosphere stagnated for a long time. An invisible pressure was released from Mu Jiurong. He doesn't like Mu Yixi's mysterious tricks.

Mu Yixi seemed unconscious. He didn't want to waste time with Mu Jiurong and said, "If nothing else happens, I'll go out first."

Mu Jiurong nodded slowly and said, "You all go back for dinner tonight."

Mu Yixi: "We?" After going to college, I boarded at Ya'an University most of the time, and often worked overtime on weekends and couldn't go home. Mu Yixi returned to Yilian Garden for dinner much less. He and Mu Yiqi staggered their time to accompany Mrs. Mu, but there was still not much time to meet. Fortunately, Mu Yi was often accompanied by Mrs. Mu.

Mu Jiurong: "Well, take Ming Ming."

Mu Yixi hesitated for a moment: "Why?"

Mu Jiurong: "Xiao Qi said that he would introduce a girl to him."

*

The message left by Mu Jiurong is tantamount to a bolt from the blue!

This Mu Yixi first suspected that Mu Yiqi liked Yan Yu and was preparing to talk to Yan Yu for a good understanding of the situation. The other Mu Jiurong said that Mu Yiqi had a girlfriend and even brought home to see his parents?

Mu Yixi doesn't know when Mu Yiqi had a girlfriend!

With such doubts, Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming, who was equally surprised, returned to the Summer Palace early to wait.