Chapter 35

Qin He has become better again.

Just like a child's temper, it's a world-shaking and unforgiving. It's like the whole world knows his existence, but in fact, it only takes one opportunity to stop him.

Looking back, I still feel that such a bear is stupid and shameful, and I am embarrassed to my roommate.

After Yan Kai's treat, the relationship between Qin He and the three Mu brothers gradually became better. Although Qin He still likes to be alone as before his parents divorced, he sometimes joins dormitory activities, such as playing football with Mu Yixi Mu Yiqi, or participating in the "reading and learning meeting" voluntarily accepting courses beyond the current learning level initiated by Feng Weiming.

Mu Yiqi was the first to accept Qin He in the dormitory. He and Qin He also grew up together. He did not want Qin He to become bad and be expelled from Ya'an. Mu Yixi also extended a friendly hand for the sake of Qin He's future achievements. Two votes to one, Feng Weiming did not say anything, but Qin He's participation did not drive people with a cold face.

The four members of their dormitory are born in good background, beautiful and study well (and even Mu Yixi's achievements have to be "lifted" under Feng Weiming's tight eyes). They exercise well and go in and out together from time to time. They can blind the eyes of the onlookers in a word, which is known as a scenic line of Ya'an Affiliated Primary School.

Qin He's joining especially enhanced the overall force value. He followed the seniors and brought a strong aura. Especially after fighting with Feng Di's people to beat the other party to pee and crawl, Feng Di's hanging dared not provoke the people in the 206 dormitory.

Campus life has become easier and happier.

It was the most carefree time in Mu Yixi's memory. He was even a little happy and forgetful.

It was not until he was hit on the head that he realized that behind the happiness, the shadow always followed.

In the winter vacation of the eight-year-old year, Mu's family was invited to attend a wedding.

It is the wedding of Xu Qingli's brother Xu Zhao.

The Xu family was born as a servant of the Mu family. After the branches and leaves were scattered, each generation still had a special service to the Mu family. Up to now, only Xu's mother Tang Yanhua, Xu Zhao and Xu Qingli are only served by the Xu family. Because two generations of Xu's head, including Tang Yanhua's husband and her mother-in-law, died directly or indirectly for the Mu family, Tang Yanhua and her two children were detached in the Mu family. Mu Jingwei and his wife treat Xu Zhao and Xu Qingli not much different from their children. However, Tang Yanhua is polite and never allowed his children to exceed half a cent.

Xu Zhao is Mu Jiurong's right-hand assistant. At the age of 32 this year, he has average ability and is better than diligence and loyalty. He is more valued by Mu Jiurong than Xu Qingli. Compared with Mu Jiu'an, the second brother who always loves to sing the opposite tune with him, and Mu Jiuqing, the third brother who gathers less and leaves a lot, Mu Jiurong's brotherhood with Xu Zhao is still stronger.

Xu Zhao made several girlfriends in order to work and forget to eat and sleep. Because of this, he couldn't stand him and broke up. Xu Zhao felt that women were really ignorant and lacked interest in marriage. It was not easy to make a girlfriend who was five years younger than him two years ago. The other party did not dislike his old age. They dated him sincerely and slowly moved Xu Zhao. After two years, their relationship has been very stable. However, Xu Zhao never mentioned marriage. Although the woman did not complain, her identity gradually became awkward. This matter almost became Tang Yanhua's heart disease. This time, Tang Yanhua asked Grandma Mu to come to him. Everyone couldn't stand it anymore, so they took turns to persuade Xu Zhao to get married.