Chapter 13

The layout of the room is comfortable and atmospheric, and the pear wood furniture exudes a light fragrance.

Grandma Mu prepared tea and snacks to entertain her grandson. The tea is homemade sour plum tea, which tastes very sweet and sour. The dessert is yam glutinous rice cake, freshly steamed, sprinkled with coconut paste on the surface, and the aroma is tangy.

After retiring, Grandma Mu likes to make these foods at home, but only for her grandchildren and outsiders can't eat them.

Mu Yixi is as sweet as Mu Yixuan. The desserts made by Mu Yixuan are made of natural materials, sweet but not greasy. He has enjoyed this bite in both lifetimes. He didn't have many chances to see Grandma Mu. This old lady was protected by Mu Jingwei for her entire life. Although the lady was extremely fanciful and smart and shrewd, she was very simple in nature and treated her children and grandchildren very kindly. Grandma Mu's favorite grandson is Mu Yiqi. Because Mu Yixi looks like Mu Yiqi, Grandma Mu loves the house and Wu, and she has always been regarded as amiable to him. Therefore, Mu Yixi did not mind the temptation just now. He knew that Mu Jingwei and Grandma Mu were looking at Mrs. Mu's reaction. He is not a little bit, they still don't take it seriously.

Mu Yixi was at ease eating snacks with Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan. Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan also liked Grandma Mu's snacks. The three little ones were happy and contented.

"Slow down, don't choke." Grandma Mu smiled when she saw the children eating happily. She patted her back one by one, and naturally patted it when it was Mu Yixi's turn. Mu Yixi ate with bulging cheeks, with coconut paste on his lips, and smiled shyly at her, quite affectionate. Grandma Mu couldn't help touching his head.

Glutinous rice tends to accumulate food, so Grandma Mu forbids them to eat more. Everyone ate two yuan and asked the servant to take away the plate and let them drink tea and digest.

Mu Jingwei waited for them to finish eating, and called them one by one to ask questions. The content was probably asking them what they learned, what friends they had made, and what interesting things had happened recently. Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan answered one by one, relaxed, lively and close. Obviously they had always answered and asked questions like this in the past. Mu Jingwei said that the temperature is mild, and neither do they pretend to be instigated nor do they need to sit tightly, and get along with them like ordinary grandparents who are close to each other. He was erudite and talented, open-minded and wise, he flicked Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan so that he couldn't find Bei in a few simple sentences, and Rumu looked at him admiringly. No wonder Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan never rejected coming to the old house to meet their grandparents and regarded Mu Jingwei as idols since childhood.

Mu Yixi's face was tight, and he kept spitting out in order to divert inner anxiety. He was a little afraid to face Mu Jingwei.

But after Mu Jingwei asked Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan, he smiled and waved to call Mu Yixi to the front. Mu Yixi's heart chuckles, and subconsciously turns to find Mrs. Mu. Mrs. Mu sat next to Grandma Mu and nodded encouragingly, but the others obviously couldn't help. After all, Mu Jingwei is Mrs. Mu's father-in-law, and what he wants to do is not to be a daughter-in-law.

At this time, Mu Jingwei took off his reading glasses and looked at him carefully, his expression was gentle and smiling, as if the indifferent scrutiny during the meeting was an illusion of Mu Yixi. If Mu Yixi is really a six-year-old boy, he must have been fooled. But Mu Yixi was not. At this moment, he clearly realized that no matter how old he pretended to be six years old, he was not really only six years old.

"Don't be nervous, I don't know how to eat people." Mu Jingwei blinked humorously: "It's Yixi, isn't it?" Mu Jingwei faced Mu Yixi, without asking him questions about Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan.