Chapter 63

Another suitable weekend for dating.

Feng Weiming, wearing a low-key white sportswear, carried a tennis bag on his back and silently looked at Mu Yiqi, who was also wearing a gray sportswear and carrying a tennis bag.

Mu Yixi is also wearing a sportswear, but the color is different and black. He went downstairs with his tennis bag on his back. He couldn't help laughing when he saw Mu Yiqi and Feng Weiming standing face to face.

The clothes of the three brothers are all from the same designer, with similar styles and only minor changes according to people's personality. If Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming walk together in the same sportswear, they look like couple clothes, but add another Mu Yiqi, they will become a small team playing together.

Mu Yixi went to Feng Weiming side by side with him and said lightly, "Let's go."

Feng Weiming moved, and Mu Yiqi also moved. Feng Weiming looked at him and asked Mu Yixi with his eyes.

Two people's date plus a 100,000-volt light bulb?

Mu Yixi shook his head with a smile and nodded again.

What do you mean?

Feng Weiming didn't know why he was curious. Mu Yixi patted him and motioned him to leave. Feng Weiming left with questions.

The three brothers went all the way to the indoor tennis court in the city.

Waiting at the gate of the tennis court is Yan Yu, who is always soothing and leisurely. He didn't wear sportswear, white shirt and jeans, casual, and only brought himself without any sports equipment.

Everyone greeted each other and walked into the tennis court together.

They chartered an independent vip field. After entering, they closed the door. Mu Yiqi immediately dragged Yan Yu to the novice training ground and said seriously that he wanted to teach Yan Yu to play tennis. Yan Yu was very kind of tempered by him, but his eyes were helpless.

Only Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming are left in the huge field. Feng Weiming looked at Mu Yixi.

Mu Yixi smiled at the same time and said, "Come on, Mingming, let's play ball! Just the two of us..." Speaking of the last five words, the ending is a little warm. Incite it unscurely.

Feng Weiming said lightly, "Is it the same as usual?"

Mu Yixi smiled and expanded: "Yes, just like usual."

Feng Weiming flashed his will to fight.

Their latest couple activities are various kinds of tests. Achievements, boxing, swimming, football, basketball, tennis, calligraphy, musical instruments, etc., the winner can ask the loser. Last time they competed in calligraphy, they asked Grandpa to admire Jingwei and taste their "classwork". Mu Jingwei circled more words in Mu Yixi's exercises, so Mu Yixi won.

Mu Yixi's request was that the two people were locked in the room and Feng Weiming took off his clothes one by one in front of him.

Last time Weiming won the piano, he wanted Mu Yixi to play the British housekeeper to "server" him for half a day. However, the people who "Serve" him are happy, but Feng Weiming, who is "Served" is physically and mentally tired. The bold "housekeeper" politely served the "master" to bed. Feng Weiming thought that Mu Yixi lay under him for him... His face was red and his head was congested.

Because of the thickness of his face, Feng Weiming was tossed enough even if he won, but the more setbacks, the more brave he became. The talented student bully who always thought he had an IQ advantage and was proud of himself encountered an opponent who was evenly matched, which was definitely splashing. Feng Weiming is very serious about finding a way to effectively blow Mu Yixi out.