Chapter 30-31

Feng Weiming has a high fever.

The snow-white skin was red because of the high heat, and his eyes were closed tightly. A small ball, fragile and strong, huddled in Jiang Xinyu's arms.

Jiang Xinyu, Mu Jiuqing's female assistant, came in with this appearance of Feng Weiming. Mu Jiurong and Mrs. Mu were shocked! They didn't even change their clothes. They hurriedly covered their pajamas and came over.

After exploring Feng Weiming's forehead, Mrs. Mu quickly called someone to see a doctor.

Mu Jiurong asked, "What happened? Where's Jiuqing?"

Jiang Xinyu said, "Third is outside."

Mu Jiurong: "Why don't you come in?"

Jiang Xinyu shook his head helplessly, Mu Jiurong frowned and went out to find someone.

Mrs. Mu saw Jiang Xinyu's face full of fatigue and asked her to put Feng Weiming on the sofa. Jiang Xinyu directly held Feng Weiming and sent it to Mrs. Mu's arms. Mrs. Mu was surprised but quickly caught him and held it in her arms.

This movement raised Feng Weiming's eyelids. He saw that it was Mrs. Mu and closed his eyes again without rejection.

Mrs. Mu looked up and saw Jiang Xinyu's complicated expression.

The doctor soon came to treat Feng Weiming. After getting an injection, taking medicine, and installing Feng Weiming in the room he had lived before, Mrs. Mu pulled Jiang Xinyu and asked, "What the hell happened?"

Jiang Xinyu hesitated for a moment and shook his head: "I don't know the details. I only know that the little master and the third master fell out. The young master has a good nature and refuses to talk to Lord again."

It is not uncommon for children and adults to be angry. Sounds like a small matter.

But this time is different. Feng Weiming is a well-control child. Mu Jiuqing carefully raised him for more than two years and loved him as his own son. Feng Weiming respects and relies on this adoptive father quite a lot. Usually, Mu Jiuqing likes to tease him. He is really annoyed and just ignores Mu Jiuqing for a while, and he won't be really angry. But this time I don't know what happened. The father and son are very stiff. Feng Weiming even wanted to leave his home in France. Mu Jiu was not sure. He shut himself up and went on hunger strike without saying anything. Mu Jiu was angry, and his temper was twisted. He found someone to force him to irrigate. The Weiming people were small and weak, but he did not resist, but he vomited as much as he was poured, and forced himself tosed and sick.

When Jiang Xinyu was called anxiously by Mu Jiu, she heard Feng Weiming say to Mu Jiuqing, who wanted to get close to him, "Go away, you are disgusting."

Mu Jiuqing was set in place, revealing the tired sadness that Jiang Xinyu had never seen before.

Then Mu Jiuqing asked her to take Feng Weiming back to China to find Mrs. Mu.

However, because I really can't rest assured, Mu Jiuqing followed. Just to avoid Feng Weiming's appearance when he saw him again, he just fell behind and did not appear in front of Feng Weiming.

These Jiang Xinyu don't know how to talk to Mrs. Mu.

Mrs. Mu was extremely understanding. Seeing Jiang Xinyu's face, she did not ask further and said gently, "You are also tired. I've prepared a room for you. Go and rest first. I will watch clearly."

Mu Jiuqing was most worried about his son, and he could not watch it in person. Jiang Xinyu naturally wanted to keep an eye on Weiming for him. He could only have the cheek to stay overnight, but when it was handed over to Mrs. Mu, it was estimated that Mu Jiuqing was not worried. Now gratefully said, "Trouble you."