Chapter 23

Lu Peiya came with her children. Mu Yixi met them and knew each other. This Mrs. Mu Er did not bring any useful information, nor did she get any useful information. Even if she came with the purpose of inexploring the relationship between Mu Jiurong and Mu Jiuqing, she was really not this material. Mrs. Mu had not said anything. She was afraid of herself and wanted Mrs. Mu instead. Comfort her.

When Lu Peiya left, her face was relieved.

Her innocent and simple nature is completely derived from Mu Jiu'an, and she is an alien among the generations of Mujia's daughter-in-law who pay attention to her ability. However, Mu Jiu'an likes this. In fact, since he chose Lu Peiya as his wife, he has lost his qualification to be the head of the Mu family. As the leader of Mujia, in addition to his outstandingness, his partner is also an extremely important assessment object. Lu Peiya is completely unqualified in this regard. However, Mu Jiu'an has never given up, and Lu Peiya also feels at a loss, mainly because she can't help and is quite ashamed.

Mrs. Mu didn't have a good idea for this. After all, this is someone else's housework. The only thing she can do is talk to Lu Peiya, and she can't involve sensitive topics such as Mushi's ownership. This is the respect of Mujiu'an and his wife.

After that, two groups of people happened to meet at Muzhai in Yilianyuan.

On the one hand, Zhong Ruizhen came with her son Fengdi, and on the other hand, Qin Zhengxin came with her son Qin He.

Zhong Ruizhen, Qin Zhengxin and Mrs. Mu are celebrities with similar backgrounds. They have a good relationship before marriage. After getting married and having children, they still have more or less contact. Their children are all in the Affiliated Primary School of Ya'an Noble School. They know each other and everyone wants them to play together. Therefore, Feng Qian, Qin He and Mu Yiqi know each other. Feng Qian and Mu Yiqi compete with each other and become opponents.

Three mothers were going to talk about things, and the children were sent out to play.

Feng Yi, Qin He and Mu Yi walked in front, and Mu Yixi led Mu Yiqi to follow.

Feng Yu has thick eyebrows and big eyes, and he smiles a little skiny. He is a pretty handsome boy. When he got outside, he suddenly turned around, grabbed Mu Yi's little braid and laughed, "Xiao Yier, do you want to be friend ?"

Mu Yi was caught off guard and her scalp was pulled to death. Her little face had just wrinkled. Mu Yixi had already clapped Feng Yi's hand and warned, "Let go, you hurt Xiao Yi."

Feng scuffed and  his eyebrows stood up: "Which green onion are you? What's the business of me talking to Xiao?"

Mu Yixi narrowed his eyes.

"Ah, brother Teddy, brother, don't quarrel. I'm fine." Mu Yixi took Mu Yi's hand. She has always had a good relationship with Feng. Every time he comes, he will take her to play, unlike Mu Yiqi, who always dislikes her.

"Little ass come here, don't play with such things of unknown origin!" Feng Yi hooked his fingers to Mu Yi.

He thought Mu Yi would come over as obediently as before, but she crossed her waist and frowned and said, "Don't you say that about Teddy!" After getting along with each other during this period of time, Mu Yixi has compared all the men except Mu Jiurong. Her brother is her male god! Even Feng Jie can't scold!

Feng Diyi said angrily, "You don't listen to me!" Which boy would like to follow a soft oil bottle girl behind him? If it weren't for Mu Yiqi's unpleasant to each other, Feng Yi would not have been reasonable. He and Mu Yiqi are good for the diaphragm admiration Yiqi - look, even your sister likes me more than you!