Chapter 76

"Your coffee." Mu Yiqi put the coffee made by himself in front of Feng Weiming.

After being sealed by Wei Ming, Mu Yiqi was much more honest, and the shelf of Xingshi's questioning for sin could not be put on. However, Mu Yiqi wanted to talk to Feng Weiming, so the two came to the coffee shop where Mu Yiqi often visited. Mu Yiqi's coffee brewing skills are practiced here.

At the beginning, the person who brought Mu Yiqi here was Yan Yu. Yan Yu is always very good at all kinds of elegant things. Mu Yiqi feels that he can't do it without him, a very strange person.

Knowing that Feng Weiming picked his mouth, Mu Yiqi cooked a cup of Blue Mountain for him by himself.

Feng Weiming smelled that he had distinguished the advantages and disadvantages. He picked up the coffee and took a quiet sip: "Not bad."

"My brother likes cappuccino." Mu Yiqi said that Feng Weiming's eyebrows immediately frowned.

In fact, Feng Weiming was sweet. Mu Yixi, an asshole, once drank a whole cup of cappuccino and immediately came to kiss him. He didn't pay attention for a moment and indirectly tasted the sweet and greasy milk. At that time, he almost lost his mind - this is still one of the dark history that Feng Weiming does not want to recall.

Mu Yiqi misunderstood. Does Feng Weiming hate to hear about Mu Yixi so much? But the one who left without saying a word was Feng Weiming!

Mu Yiqi thought so and asked, "Mingming, don't you like my brother?" At that time, they were so good that Mu Yiqi had been making light bulbs for so long that they were almost blinded. Especially Mu Yixi, as a "boyfriend", is absolutely speechless. Mu Yiqi felt that if he were a girl, he would definitely be fascinated by Mu Yixi.

The face of the seal is expressionless. How should he answer this question? It seems to be weak to say that you like it, and there is no need to admit it in front of Mu Yiqi. Say you don't like it? He and Mu Yixi rolled the sheets not long ago. According to the current development trend, it is estimated that he will roll back in the future. Who is insulting him to fuck with someone he doesn't like?

"It's no matter to you." Feng Weiming said.

"What do you mean that I can't control it?" Mu Yiqi hugged Mu Yixi: "Two years ago, you dumped my brother for no reason and left. When you came back, you had to bring a girlfriend to make him sad. Are you even interested in her?"

"Sad, sad?" Feng Weiming Mudi repeated, suspecting that he and Mu Yiqi did not know the same person. The one who dragged him to bed as soon as he came back?" Will the words "sad" have anything to do with him? Mu Yixi was really sad, and others should cry bitterly. They were purely tossed. Although Feng Weiming is not at this level, he has eaten a hidden loss without such a boyfriend. The reason why he didn't really break up is that Mu Yixi's nostalgic gentleness and consideration are more than his abominable.

Mu Yiqi sighed: "My brother is so cute that you are terrible."

Feng Weiming heard such an indirect "confession", and the first time he was not moved, but pity. What kind of confusion did his cousin have by Mu Yixi actually draw such a "deafness" conclusion? Although Mu Yixi's usual behavior is really very confusing, it is confusing for Mu Yiqi's sake...

Feng Weiming needs to control his facial expression hard to avoid convulsions.

"First, I didn't dump Mu Yixi. Second, Liang Wanyue is not my girlfriend." Feng Weiming said lightly. Even when he deliberately admires Yixi, he is going to say only "girlfriends" rather than "girlfriends". Some misleading words, Mu Yixi can be said to be without pressure, but Feng Weiming can't. His principle is stronger than Mu Yixi, and the situation at that time could not allow Feng Weiming to continue to provoke. After all, Mu Yixi has shown considerable attention. He continued to say that the wrongdoer will become him, and then Mu Yixi has another excuse to "punish".