Chapter 77

Feng Weiming stood in front of a door, he hesitated rarely for ten seconds before taking out the key from his pocket to open the door.

As soon as He walked in, He heard Mu Yixi's smiling voice saying, "Darling, are you coming? The slippers are in the cupboard and changed in."

Feng Weiming opened the shoe cabinet and saw fluffy slippers. He was speechless for two seconds. However, as a guest's due etiquette, he changed his shoes before stepping into the room.

The dining room is open. Mu Yixi wears the apron of Winnie the Pooh (Feng Weiming's favorite cartoon character when he was a child) and puts a large plate of cheese baked lobster in the middle of the table. At this time, the dining table has been arranged very warm and romantic. Dim lights, slender candles, beautiful tableware, food with steak, salad, bread, etc., and French wine wine that is sobering up...

The brightest thing is Mu Yixi's gentle and affectionate smiling face: "The time is just right. Mingming, come and sit down!"

So carefully, it's just a wolf's heart and lungs to avoid Wei Ming for two days.

When Feng Weiming received the key sent to the door by Mu Yixi, he knew that the man was annoyed and was waiting to settle accounts with him. Feng Weiming was not a coward, but came bravely. After all, Mu Yixi still dares to use Qiang? Besides, he also has other codes.

Unexpectedly, He was confused by the strong feelings that he could see at the beginning. Feng Weiming finally had the feeling of "playing tricks, he is not as good as him" in his heart. He should know that people who can convince Feng Xueba admit defeat have not appeared before.

Knowing that it was a sugar-coated shell, but when He saw everything in front of him, his eyes were still slightly soft. The young man with a gentle expression of cheating people did not pay for his life came over, fell over and kissed him on the cheek. He spoiled and said, "What are you doing standing stupidly? Come on, try my craftsmanship."With these words, he sat down and pulled the chair for Weiming very gentlemanly.

Sitting down calmly, Feng Weiming asked, "When did you learn this?" Why is it not mentioned in the "love letter"? In those "love letters", Mu Yixi wrote a note in detail, as if he wanted to report on everything he had to eat.

Mu Yixi smiled and did not answer. He picked up the red wine and poured a cup for Feng Weiming in an impeccable position. Then he also poured a glass for himself, sat down and took a sip of wine slowly, and whispered three words: "These two days."

Feng Weiming's action of picking up the tableware stopped.

Mu Yixi carefully divided the cheese baked lobster into two small plates, pushed one to Feng Weiming, and looked at him with a smile.

Feng Weiming glanced at him, slowly forked a piece to the entrance, chewing blankly.

Mu Yixi couldn't wait to ask, "Is it delicious?"

Feng Weiming nodded silently.

Mu Yixi immediately suspected some letters. He said that he had not cheated Feng Weiming in the past two days. He is usually busy with his work and has too many things to consider. Learning cooking is really not his interest. In the past two days, Feng Weiming refused to see him. Mu Yixi was indeed a little angry, because he had a long separation and met again, and broke through the last layer. It was time to be sticky. Mu Yixi is like a person who has just tasted a delicious food. He watched the delicious food slip away and refused to let him eat a few more bites. That kind of heartfelt feeling is very heart-burning. In this meeting, Mu Yixi was tricked to "punish" Weiming. He had a whim, personally remediated a candlelight dinner, and also took the opportunity to celebrate his new house that he had bought for several months but had not moved in. Dinner is made according to the recipe at the last minute, which is worthy of the phrase "golden jade is in the outside of failure". It looks beautiful in appearance, but the taste is very ordinary. Mu Yixi can enter the door, but he is definitely not qualified for Weiming's pickiness. Mu Yixi is ready to wait for Weiming to dislike it, taking advantage of it on the grounds that "although it's not delicious, my heart".