Chapter 6

Mrs. Mu was pleased to see them getting along well: "Have you discussed it? Did you introduce yourself to each other?"

All three children stayed for a while. Yes, they haven't introduced themselves yet! Except for Mu Yixi, who pretended to be garlic, both Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan lowered their heads in embarrassment, because their mother had previously confessed this, but they forgot when they saw Mu Yixi. In Mrs. Mu's education, this is very impolite behavior.

Mrs. Mu said: "Then, Xiaoxi, you are the biggest, you speak first."

Two blushes appeared on Mu Yixi's face, and he whispered: "My name is Hu... Mu Yixi, I am six years old. Hello." Mrs. Mu had asked him to change his surname earlier.

Mu Yiqi finally remembered what his mother had said before. He coughed and put on a serious face like a small adult: "I am Mu Yiqi, six years old. Mom said you are five months older than me, so you are the brother. .But I think I'm the older brother, can I call you Xiaoxi instead of your older brother?"

Mu Yixi looked at Mrs. Mu, and Mrs. Mu looked back at him with a smile, but made no sign. He thought for a while and nodded: "Yes."

Mu Yixuan said in a low voice, "My name is Mu Yixuan. I am four years old this year. You can call me Xiaoxuan. Brother Xiaoxi Teddy, you are welcome."

"Thank you Xiaoxuan." Mu Yixi said sincerely.

Mu Yixuan smiled sweetly at him.

When we first met, Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan had a good impression of Mu Yixi.

"You are all good children. From now on, everyone will get along and take care of each other, okay?" Mrs. Mu said softly.

"Good!" the three children said in unison.

"I am the biggest one, I will take care of them!" Mu Yiqi patted his heart and said with a sense of responsibility.

"I am the elder brother, I will take care of my younger siblings." Mu Yixi was amused, and followed the watch in a low voice.

Mu Yixuan whispered: "I, I..." Can't think of what to say. The youngest brother Teddy is also older than her, she is also the youngest, and has always been the object of care. I usually take it for granted, but at this moment of performance, it seems quite useless.

"My younger sister takes care of Brother Teddy." Mu Yixi said slowly, looking at the teddy bear in Mu Yixuan's arms.

Mu Yixuan followed his gaze and looked at the teddy bear. When Mu Yixi thought she would follow his words, she held up the teddy bear: "I don't want Brother Xiaoxi's teddy bear. It is Your favorite teddy bear. Give this back to you. Mom will take me to pick a teddy bear like Xiaoxi's brother. Mom, can you?" She looked up at Mrs. Mu.

"Of course, baby." Mrs. Mu touched her hair. The daughter took Mu Yixi's favorite teddy bear, and she planned to tell her to return it to him later. Unexpectedly, Mu Yixuan was more sensible than she thought.

Mu Yixuan put the teddy bear on Mu Yixi's lap and happily said to him seriously, "I will take care of the big dog father, the rabbit mother, the Teddy brother, the little chicken brother, and my little one. There are more rabbits... than Brother Xiaoxi and Brother Xiaoxi!" She puffed out her chest, looking proud and begging for praise.

"Xiaoxuan is really capable." Mrs. Mu couldn't help laughing.

Mu Yixuan blushed and twisted around Mrs. Mu.

"It's so lively? Can you tell me what happened?" The mature and steady man walked in and asked with a seemingly nonchalant smile.

"Dad!" Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan shouted in unison.