Chapter 50

In the clean and tidy restaurant, Xia Weiwei noticed that the boy sitting opposite was looking at her all the time, and turned her head and said angrily, "What are you doing looking at me?"

This boy's name is Gao Yuanxiang, who is a special enrollment in the second year of Ya'an Affiliated Middle School and Senior High School. His appearance is not as elegant as that of the children of the powerful, but it is also quite good, and his personality is gentle and considerate, approachable, and very comfortable to get along with. Xia Weiwei was helped by him when she entered junior high school at that time, and has since become a friend. In recent years, the two have not broken contact, and Gao Yuanxiang has helped her a lot in secret. Xia Weiwei knew that he liked himself, but for some reason, she never agreed to his hidden pursuit. Gao Yuanxiang was not in a hurry, and took out the water to please her. Even if he knew that she had become Mu Yiqi's girlfriend, she had never given up, but it was inevitable to be sad, which made Xia Weiwei feel a little guilty and better for him than before.

Gao Yuanxiang smiled lightly and couldn't hide his concern: "Vivi, you don't look very good. Is it too much pressure for the middle school entrance examination?"

Xia Weiwei warmed her heart and lowered her head and shook it gently.

For special enrollment, Ya'an is not a good place to stay. Because of the free tuition and miscellaneous fees, there is a monthly living allowance, excellent results can also get rich scholarships, and each special enrollment quota is robbed. Moreover, the last elimination system is adopted within the special enrollment. Students who have ranked at the end of the two consecutive semesters will be transferred to the poor class. Conversely, if the students in the poor class meet the standards, they can be promoted to the good class.

From Gao Yuanxiang's mouth, Xia Weiwei also learned that the purpose of Ya'an Association's enrollment is not only to improve the total score of the school in the city, but also to reserve talents for all walks of life. Many of the children of the best in the industry are studying in Ya'an. Nothing examines the characteristics of special enrollment more intuitively than becoming classmates. Those special enrollment that can't get along with the children of the powerful are the stupidest.

Xia Weiwei and Mu Yiqi also had their own pride and pride at the beginning of their relationship, but after Gao Yuanxiang's reminder, it is inevitable that they have more psychological feelings about gains and losses. At the one hand, they unconsciously accommodate Mu Yiqi, and at the same time, they hate their reality snobbery.

She fantasized about marrying Mu Yiqi, the eldest grandson of the Mu family. She has outstanding appearance and high value. If she can really catch him, not only she, but also her family will follow suit.

But Lin Peier's appearance gave her a hard blow.

What if Mu Yiqi just wants to play? What if she gave his girl the most important body and heart, and he was tired of kicking it away?

Since meeting in the cinema, Xia Weiwei has felt the hostility from Lin Peier. Lin Peier has a first-class appeal among girls. She hinted that Xia Weiwei was isolated and excluded without trace. And Mu Yiqi did not give her any reassuring guarantee that he appeared in front of her even less than before! Once He appeared with Lin Peier, and the two happily said what they had done together yesterday!

Xia Weiwei was upset.

With the middle school entrance examination approaching, she is in a bad state. Because she is not a very smart student recruiter, but the kind who strives to add three smart points. It is not easy to try to maintain the current ranking. Once disturbed by the love affair, her ranking has dropped a little. Mu Yiqi didn't even notice this. She never cared about her study when dating her. Gao Yuanxiang still took time to give her tutoring, so that her condition would be better.