Chapter 3

Mu Yixi opened his eyes abruptly, a flash of hostility flashed in his eyes!

     He can naturally hear whose voice it is!  Apart from Hu Qin, who would have such a sense of righteousness?  No matter what you did, the thousands of mistakes were the fault of others and had nothing to do with her.  In the previous life, Mu Yixi was deceived by the image of her biological mother deliberately created. Even if there were many signs that everything was false later, he still chose to ignore her and believe her because she was his biological mother. Who would have thought...

     "Hu Qin, this is the hospital, please be respectful when you speak! Get out!" Mrs. Mu said in an angry voice.

     Mu Yixi looked at her back in front of her bed, knowing that she was not angry because of Hu Qin's slander—Mrs. Mu's self-cultivation was so good that she would never be upset by such false accusations. She was disturbed because Hu Qin broke into the ward.  Mu Yixi's rest was angry.  Mu Yixi's severely injured body needs adequate nutrition and rest. Mrs. Mu stares at him very tightly. Every time he eats a meal, she talks to him for a while and then presses him to sleep, and for this, she tells him about the bed.  story.

     Moreover, Mrs. Mu has always tried his best to avoid letting Mu Yixi know that his biological mother is unbearable.

     "It makes sense for you to snatch my son! Give him back to me, you bitch! You just gave me out!" Hu Qin cried sharply, stepping forward to try to beat Mrs. Mu.

     The doctors and nurses in the middle stopped her quickly: "This lady, please calm down!"

     Mrs. Mu arranged for Mu Yixi a high-level single ward. This floor was filled with high-ranking officials. The patients and relatives were basically people who paid great attention to manners. When did you see such a bitch cursing the street?  The doctors and nurses were sweating on their foreheads.

     "Let go of me! What do you want to do? It makes sense to snatch my son! I want to call the police, call the police! Don't try to bully others!" Hu Qin insisted on "robbing my son".

     "Doctor beating people! Doctor beating people! It's great if you have money, just bully people!" a gruff and malicious female voice helped.

     Okay, even Hu Lijiao who beat him into such a good grandma is here!

     Mu Yixi gritted his teeth.  Now that people rob her son, what did she do in the previous six years?  Hu Qin was never seen in Mu Yixi's memory before the age of six.  But the two lives are the same, Mrs. Mu wants to adopt him, and Hu Qin appears!

     ...Wait, every time Mrs. Mu wants to adopt him, Hu Qin appears?

     Mu Yixi suddenly thought of this point he had always ignored.  How could it happen?  Who told Hu Qin that Mrs. Mu wanted to adopt him?

     But now is not the time to think about this.  Seeing a bunch of people pushing and shoving by his bed, Mu Yixi must think of a solution.  He knew that Mrs. Mu had not fully completed the formalities for adopting him, and Hu Qin suddenly appeared. As his biological mother, she would have a natural advantage if she wanted to grab his custody.

     And Hu Qin grabbed his custody right, not to take good care of him.

     Can't let her succeed!

     Mu Yixi's heart moved, weak and confused and shouted: "Mom..."

     The noise in the ward completely overwhelmed Mu Yixi's voice, but Mrs. Mu, who was closest to Mu Yixi, trembled slightly and immediately turned around: "Xiaoxi, are you awake?"