How can this statement be similar to what Mu Yixi said?

"Don't you care about Lin Peier?" Mu Yiqi tentative question.

"What is Mu Yixi and Lin Peier? Don't you really know?" Feng Weiming said.

"You know everything!" Mu Yiqi was shocked!

Even if Feng Weiming didn't want to know, Mu Yixi wrote so many "love letters" for him, he couldn't even think about it.

Knowing and knowing, not careing is false. Just like Mu Yixi's reaction to Liang Wanyue is so big, he is also not interested in Lin Peier. Two years ago, he and Mu Yixi separated, and Lin Peier played a role. Liang Wanyue only accompanied him to a banquet, but Lin Peier spent two years as Mu Yixi's semi-public girlfriend.

This has nothing to do with the depth of emotions. Feng Weiming and Mu Yixi did not officially break up. Why do others stand beside his people?

Mu Yixi wants to let him have a local lover, even temporarily!

Feng Weiming did not insist on Mu Yixi's pleasing this time, and part of the reason is also here. Men are opposite. Bed is like a second and third time after starting, especially when you are young and impulsive, novel and interesting. But without solving Lin Peier, how could Feng Weiming give Mu Yixi another chance to get close? Let him go bad. Anyway, Feng Weiming has confidence in his own self-control.

Always feeling that Feng Weiming's expression was a little malicious. Mu Yiqi asked, "So what are you going to do? Continue to be with my brother? Then why did you leave two years ago?"

Feng Weiming glanced at him: "Do you really want to know why I left two years ago? You won't regret it?"

"Why should I... regret it?" Mu Yiqi is foggy.(TN: will he finally tell him why yixi did all of that)

Feng Weiming said, "Because Mu Jiurong forced Mu Yixi with your marriage freedom, Mu Yixi promised to marry the Lin family instead of you."

*

"Isn't it ridiculous? Obviously, it must be a joke, right?" Mu Yiqi looked at Yan Yu hopefully. At this moment, his head turned into a ball of paste, unable to think, and could only place high hopes on Yan Yu, hoping that he would give him a positive answer. (TN: sry boy ur boyfriend won't be a help this time)

Unfortunately, Yan Yu did not give him the opportunity to deceive himself and others. He whispered, "You know the answer in your heart, why ask me?"

Mu Yiqi was like being knocked on a heavy boring stick, and his whole body was depressed: "How can it...so?"

He is not so much asking Yan Yu as asking himself.

Two years ago, Mu Yixi suddenly changed his attitude on the two issues of going abroad and entering Mu's work. Mu Yiqi was not without doubts. But out of trust in Mu Yixi, he believed his statement. Later, Lin Peier was "together" with Mu Yixi without warning, and Mu Yiqi's doubts rose to the highest point. He is also a serious lover. Lin Peier used to like him sincerely. Mu Yiqi was confessed by her, and she did not doubt this. How can such a girl who originally liked him fall in love with his brother? To really feel for each other, they were already together as early as the student union worked together.

But everyone said that Lin Peier liked him as a cover. What she really likes is Mu Yixi. Lin Peier said so, even Mu Yixi said so, and over time, Mu Yiqi wavered. Or he subconsciously hoped that Lin Peier liked Mu Yixi, so that he would not have to bear such heavy pressure on marriage.

He subconsciously avoided the possibility that someone manipulated behind his back and blamed all the blame on Limpel's bullying. Because Lin Peier likes Mu Yixi, she has a strong family background, so Mu Yixi has to entrust him with a virtual snake.

Mu Yiqi loved his brother and tried his best to block Mu Yixi and Lin Peier's marriage without pressure. But almost everyone knows how much role he plays. If it hadn't been for Lin Peier's unresolved engagement, Mu Yixi and she are already nailed fiancées and would have to tie them together for a lifetime.

Mu Yiqi has always had a feeling that this is wrong. However, there was always a trace of luck in his heart until Feng Weiming broke his luck and turned the truth red. Spread naked under your eyes.

It turns out that he is the root of the problem. Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming were separated and had to be with Lin Peier for him.

Because he is not competitive enough to satisfy Mu Jiurong, because he is unwilling to sacrifice his marriage, because he can't shoulder his own responsibilities...

Therefore, tired of staying in Mushi, he didn't like, he tried his best to work for Mushi every day. He broke up with Feng Weiming and left angrily. In order to make him grow up, he never tirelessly taught him hand in hand...

Mu Yiqi felt ashamed.

Has he really been unconscious of everything? Is he really that innocent?

If Feng Weiming hadn't finally been able to stand his "sluggishness" and broke everything, would he continue to pretend to be deaf and dumb?

Mu Yiqi looked at Yan Yu and was fascinated.

Even at this person, he is pretending, right?

Mu Yiqi can't remember when he realized his heartbeat for Yan Yu. It seems that once He saw Yan Yu and a girl laughing, and seeing him use his gentle patience on others, Mu Yiqi's heart surged with strong discomfort. Afterwards, he was scared by his own mood, because that feeling was similar to, or even stronger, when He had seen Xia Weiwei approach other boys. (TN: the father will have heart attack after he knows 😂)

The relationship between Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming opened the door to a new world for him. After Xia Weiwei, Mu Yiqi became alert for the relationship between men and women, and Yan Yu became closer and closer, so that he was attracted to him.

But while detecting the heartbeat, it also senses Yan Yu's avoidance and refusal. This person who can see through the world discovered his feelings earlier than Mu Yiqi himself, and the other party's reaction was to push him to follow the mainstream of society at the beginning, fall in love with the opposite sex, get married and have children, and remind him how difficult the road is with the examples of Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming. Yan Yu doesn't want to challenge the secular world. After discovering that Mu Yiqi did not understand his meaning, Yan Yu gradually skillfully reduced his contact with him. Mu Yiqi can see Yan Yu once a month since he only came to Yan Yu's store. Later, it was quite frequent to see Yan Yu once a month.

Mu Yiqi's heart was bitter, but he couldn't control his feet. There is a sense of optimism and stubbornness in his character, always thinking: Will Yan Yu change his mind one day and be willing to try with him?

He can't allow others to dominate his life if he has a reason not to give up.

Until now, Mu Yiqi finally realized that not only Yan Yu did not want to try, but also he could not afford to try!

His so-called persistence is exchanged for sacrificing everything for his brother.

"Yan Yu, my own responsibility should be borne by myself, right?" Mu Yiqi endured his heartache and said, "I can't be wayward anymore, can I?"

Mu Yiqi was willing to give up his feelings for him, which Yan Yu hoped to see. He has always felt that this feeling is very hasty and abrupt, just a temporary illusion and confusion. But at this moment, Yan Yu found that he was not as relaxed as he thought.

He didn't say anything, and Mu Yiqi didn't need his answer.

Mu Yiqi said, "Goodbye, brother Xiaoyu."