Lance calmly walked up the tower and walked into the only room. It was very red. Pidge, Shiro, Allura, and Hunk heard a screech come from the window. Pidge burst out laughing and Hunk chuckled. Shiro and Allura had amused smiles on their faces. Lance's head appeared at the window. "You know about this didn't you!" He pointed to the dragon." And I bet you're Allura!"

Allura nodded and Pidge called out to Lance. "So Lance, you're gonna kiss that princess you were dying to kiss?" Lance screeched."No way in Hell am I kissing Keith." Lance looked back and looked at Keith. He was sleeping soundly, his cheeks a rosy pink and he wore a beautiful deep red dress with gold at the hem. The dress covered his chest, and it showed off his slender shoulders. Lance blushed a deep red and called out the window. "I'm gonna do it, but you better not make fun of me or tell Keith I kissed him!" Pidge shot him a thumbs up and Hunk gave him and encouraging smile. Lance went up to Keith and touched his face slightly. Lance drew back his hand and kissed his cheek. Nothing.

"Welp, guess nothing happened, SHIRO GET UP HERE!" Pidge smirked,"You didn't actually kiss him did you." Lance huffed and drew his head from the window. He approached the bed again and leaned forward, capturing Keith's lips in a kiss.

POW!

A crash was heard in the tower. "WHAT THE HELL, LANCE?!" Keith was wide awake, his face completely red. His hair was ruffled and stunning, and even if Lance was in pain he shot back. "Trust me, I didn't want to do it! We are in some fricking fairytale and we have to complete the story if we want to go back h-home." Home. I guess space was home now. Lance looked down sadly and saw himself fading away. He looked up at Keith, who was also fading away. Yells, were coming from down below, so probably Pidge and the others were fading away too. "Are we going home?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lance found himself surrounded by a bunch of short people. He saw Pidge, Shiro, Hunk, and Allura looking at their bodies, which were covered in rags. Lance saw he was wearing ridiculous rip-off Prince Charming clothing. "Snow White." Lance groaned as he was obviously the prince, and Keith was nowhere to be found. "I have to kiss him again don't I?" They nodded and pointed to a glass coffin. Keith was asleep again, but now wearing Snow White's outfit in red. His black hair seemed to be even more black and his pale figure shined in the sun. His lips were coated red, almost as if he was using blood instead if lipstick. He was mesmerizing. Lance kissed him softly, then was on the ground with a black eye. "Really, again?" Keith huffed,"At least we completed the story, maybe we can go back to the castle of the lions." They faded away again.

Lance was now tied up in a chair, black hair wrapped around his body. He whined. "Stop whining, at least we don't have to kiss in this one." Keith stepped into the light, wearing a red dress. Simple, yet nice. How the hell did he look good in a dress? Lance shuddered,"Where's everyone else?" Keith shrugged and loosened the hair on Lance. Lance stood up and walked to the window. "Guess, we should jump out, I'll come down and I'll help you." Keith let down his hair and jumped down. Lance gaped at him from the tower. "I said I was gonna help you!" Keith shouted from below,"I don't want to be helped, now get down here and maybe i'll let you help me cut my hair." Lance never climbed something so fast before in his life. Keith rolled his eyes and gave him his hair. Lance pulled out a daggar and cut Keith's hair back to what it was before. "I thought you would cut my hair into something other than what it was before." Lance blushed, cause he wasn't gonna admit he actually liked Keith's mullet and imagined running his fingers through his hair. "Ha, I don't really care what you do with you're hair." Keith growled,"You never do." Lance felt anger in his stomach,"I care about a lot of things, just not you...your hair I mean.I-I-I-I- do care about-well I mean-"  Keith raised his eyebrow and they started fading again.