🩹🖤Car Accident- Johnten

Start from the beginning

"Wait here,.I'll get it." Johnny said as he started running towards the street.

"No Johnny! Its okay! Stay out of the street!" Ten called after him.

"Relax baby, ill be right back." Johnny assured as he let go of tens arm and ran into the street.

He bent down to retrieve the hat when all of a sudden blinding headlights came barreling down the road towards him. The car was driving well past the speed limit and wasn't slowing down.

"Johnny!! There's a car!!!" Ten screamed.

By the time Johnny looked up, it was too late.

The car had hit Johnny dead on, his body flew across the street until he landed with a sickening crunch a few feet away from the initial impact.

The car didn't stop. It kept driving until it was out of sight.

Ten screamed in horror as he watched the event. He ran as fast as he could towards Johnny, tears filling his eyes.

He raced to Johnny's side gasping loudly at his boyfriend condition.

He was laying in a twisted position, his head tilted to the side, a huge gash on the side of his head bleeding profusely. He had several cuts along his face and neck all of them bleeding.

"Johnny! Johnny baby! Baby can you hear me?? Its Ten, open your eyes for me please! Please baby look at me!!" Ten begged as tears dripped down his face.

Johnny peeled his eyes open, his vision blurry. He looked at ten and gave him a weak smile. His shaky hand moving towards ten.

"Here's your hat, be careful not to lose it again" he said with a struggling voice as his eyes closed again. He handed the blood soaked beanie to ten before his body went limp.

Ten began to cry harder.

"Someone!! Someone call an ambulance!!! Please anyone!!!" Ten screamed hoping anynofnthe pedestrians would listen.

Just then a woman ran up to ten.

"I've called them, they're on their way!" She announced as she knelt down next to ten.

Ten was pressing his beanie against the cut on Johnny's head trying his hardest to stop the bleeding.

"Please...please be okay... please" tennwas mumbling to himself as his hands shook violently.

An ambulance pulled up, its sirens loud and its lights blinding. Three paramedics rushed out to retrieve Johnny. They places him on a stretcher and loaded him into the ambulance, ten followed and sat in the back of the ambulance holding Johnny's hand tightly.

The paramedics put an oxygen mask on him and tried to treat the large wounds as best as they could before arriving at the hospital.

Ten had Johnny's hand pressed against his cheek as tears fell down his face.

They arrived at the hospital and wheeled him through the emergency room.

They took him to the triage center entering huge gray doors.

Ten tried to push through but two nurses held him back.

"Sir you cannot go in there, please wait here." They spoke with soft voices.

"But... but i-"

"We know sir,.we know. Just sit down and relax."

Ten couldn't relax. He sat in the waiting room for a few seconds before realizing he had to call the others. He rushed out of the room and into the hallway. He dialed taeyongs number and shakily held the phone.