Chapter 70

AN: Question of the day: would you rather have a flying car or a car that could go under water? I would have a flying car cause it just seems cooler.

"Sorry kid you didn't survive." The tour guide said as Gwaine started to take everything off.

"Good try though you understand the game better then your friend over here." The worked laughed point at the shaking and running Arthur.

Gwaine just chuckled and started to take the small survey.  It asked easy question like if the games had any glitches or any obvious mess ups. Gwaine was quite satisfied with the game it gave him the jump and fear that he liked. When it said any other comments Gwaine wrote.

I loved the game and if I played the demo and got that scared I sure the full game will be insane! The full body suit was a great idea I felt like  I was in the game and not just playing it. The idea and name was great too great job to the whole team!

Once he seemed good with what he wrote Gwaine put the paper on the desk he was asked to leave it on.

"So did you have fun?" Gwen asked smirking.

"Oh it was fun but I might not sleep tonight. Gwaine laughed as he gave the rest of the equipment back the the worker.

"So Arthur lasted longer?" Gwaine asked a little disappointed he lost.

He wanted to last longer then Arthur to prove his point.

"Physically yes, mentally, no." Gwen laughed she looked back at Arthur.

"AHHHH GET AWAY!" Arthur screamed as he was being chased by the ex-wife.

There where visible tears coming down Arthur face as he ran into the woods in the game. The lady still chasing after him Arthur did not stop yelling. It was like Arthur forgot it was a game and thought he was actually the.

"What about our vows!" The woman said chasing Arthur.

"FUCK YOUR VOWS GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" Arthur screamed as he started to actually run.

"Well I guess death will do us part!" She yelled running even fast.

Arthur was shaking freaking out. He felt like he was actually going to die. As he tried remember anything to help him he thought of the word the last had said.

"WONDERLAND FUCK WONDERLAND!" He yelled making the worker run to the game and turn it off.

Merlin though ran to Arthur to see if he was ok. Visibility shaking Merlin tried to help in the best he could.

"Arthur?" Merlin said as he tapped Arthur's shoulder.

"AHHH GET THE FUCK AWAY!" Artur yelled as he swung his arm in Merlin's direction almost punching him.

"Arthur it me Merlin!" Merlin yelled as he grabbed the head set taking it off.

Arthur's eyes went wide as tears of fear kept rolling down his eyes. Burying his face into Merlin Arthur did not want to look up. The teacher noticed Arthur fear and just walked up to him to see if he was ok.

"Arthur are you ok?" Mr. C asked as he crouched down trying to get to his eye level.

There was no answer so the teacher just sighed and walked to the tour guide with a question. As he was doing that Gwaine and Gwen walked up to the other seeing what was wrong.

"Was it really that bad?" Gwen asked Arthur as he slowly looked up wiping his tears.

"I guess my horror and this horror and two different things." Arthur tried to joke but look paranoid instead looking around the room for any unwanted movement.

"Maybe this was a bad idea?" Merlin said as he continued to cradled Arthur on the ground.

"I'm-I'm fine just give me a minute." Arthur said still latching into Merlin for dear life.

Mr.C and the tour guide walked over seeing the scene once more.

"Ok guys if your up for it we are going to go somewhere a little more light hearted." Luis said as Arthur slowly started to rise with Merlin.

"Ok." They all mumbled walking to the elevator.

Gwen and Merlin where watching both boys seeing that they where extremely on edge. The elevator ride was quiet Arthur was leaning on Merlin's shoulder as Gwaine was closely watching them.

Once the elevator stopped they where taken to a dark-ish room with a lot if black lights.

"Ok I'm sure you will love this one." The tour guide said excited.

"Yes I love this black room it totally doesn't scare me." Arthur said sarcastically.

"Don't worry we are going to have fun." He smiled as he pulled them into another room that was lite up this time.

"Can i welcome you to our laser tag course which you will all be playing!"

Everyone's eyes shot up in excitement! They where not in a down mood any more and just wanted to play.

"Yay", "wow," "cool," "can't wait!" They all said at the same time making the tour guide and teacher smile.

"Since there is as odd number of us seeing that I will not be playing but you teacher will I wanted to introduce you to a very special guessed." Luis said with a big smile, "he is the same age as you guys so you don't have to be bored."

"Meet the CEOs son!" He smiled as a tall figure walked out.

The man looked like he was fresh out of high school only 18. He had short brow hair stopping over his eye brows. He did not look French but instead had tan but light skin. Merlin was excited to see who it was but when he focused he froze in fear.

"Will!"

AN:and I oop🤭