𝟒.𝟏𝟐 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Mulai dari awal

***

Scott had eventually found the boy where the buses were usually parked. Garret leaning in one of them waiting for the older boy.

"Ok what do you want, I can talk to Stilinski or I can talk to my father he's an FBI agent." He tells Garret, the younger boy rolling his eyes at Scott's desperation.

"You think I want you taking to anyone with a badge. I'm not getting help from a werewolf because I want him to "talk" to someone." Garrett tells him. "Then what am I supposed to do?" Scott asks him.

"They're transporting Violet to a federal facility, you're not gonna let that happen." Garret tells him threatening him with the lacrosse stick that had the blade hidden inside of it.

"How?"

"They're going to put her in a car, we're going to follow it, we get ahead of it, you stop it." He tells Scott. "You want me to attack a car? That's your plan?"

"You're an Alpha, if you can't stop one little car then two little Betas are gonna die. I stabbed your little Betas with a blade dipped in wolfsbane, once it gets to their hearts bad things happen. And that's not the only catch, I placed them in areas miles away from each other, you can't save both Scott it's one or the other."

***

Jules' screams echoed in the forest. Her pleads for her brother to save her being drowned out by the wind passing through. She held her stomach, the area where she had been stabbed. It kept oozing yellow wolfsbane and she knew once it reached her heart she would be dead.

She asked herself how she let herself get caught up in this situation. If she had just stayed at the clinic with Brett none of this would have happened. And then she realized that she wasn't the only one hurt. Liam had been stabbed as well and he was probably scared out of his mind.

He was new to all this and yet here she was fearing for her own life when she should be fearing for Liams. What would they tell his parents if they weren't rescued in time? How would her friends react?

She couldn't let herself give up. So she soon started climbing up the well, trying to get a grip on the ridged walls with her wet hands. But the pain wouldn't let her succeed and she fell back down, hitting the water.

***

"We're taking her now." Rafael tells Scott as they walk through the door of the police station. "Dad isn't that a little dangerous I mean Garrett is still out there. Maybe we should let someone else do it" Scott please with his Dad.

"I appreciate the concern but after what happened with Katashi and losing evidence off an armored truck I'm not letting this out of my sight. But if you're still worried you should know I have Beacon Hills finest coming with us." Rafael tells his son as Sheriff Stilinski walks out with Violet, her hands held behind her back as she look up at Scott, smirking at the boy.

***

Scott had soon met up with Garret. Both boys waiting in the dark for the armoires truck to pass them. "This isn't gonna work." Scott tells Garrett as he opens a box holding a gun inside it. "All you have to do is stop the car, I'll take care of the rest ." Garrett tells him as the car passes them and Garrett gets ready to follow it.

They follow it in silence as Garrett keeps his eyes focused on the road. Scott looking at the stars just like Jules would. Even though he tried to hide it, he was worried for his little sister. Just a few nights ago he talked about how he couldn't let anything happen to her and now he was here. Helping the guy who had hurt his sister.