𝟓.𝟏𝟑 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞

It had been some time since the night of the super moon and Lydia could feel the rocks under her feet as she walked through the river in her head

It had been some time since the night of the super moon and Lydia could feel the rocks under her feet as she walked through the river in her head. She could feel the cold air envelop when as she looked around her. "Tell me where you are, Lydia. Tell me what you see." Dr. Valack says to her from the real world. "The bridge..." Lydia answers him as she continues moving. "Keep moving. Describe what you find. Tell me what he did." Valack tells her as he places gauze on the hole he had created on the side of her head, making the girl wince. "Stay focused, Lydia."

"What did you do to me?" Lydia asks him. "I've amplified your abilities. Something that might just save the lives of your friends. Now focus on the bridge...on Theo. Why did he let his sister die?" Valack asks her. "I don't know." Lydia answers him as she stares straight at the ceiling. "You don't see it yet. Search for it, Lydia. Keep looking. Why did he let her die? What did he want?" He asks her as Lydias arm is grabbed by Theo's sister in her vision. Lydia screaming as she realizes what was missing.

"Her heart....he wanted her heart." Lydia tells him as Valack grabs Theo's records from the table and looks through them. "There's no record of a heart condition...but a transplant would make Theo a Genetic Chimera like the others. The hypothermic conditions would keep the organ viable. But why him? Why choose a 10-year-old willing to kill his own sister?" Valack asks her making Lydia stare at him.

"Why do you care?" Lydia asks him. "Because Theo was a first step in the right direction for the Dread Doctors. Think of who they are. Para-scientists who have prolonged their lives and twisted the laws of nature in pursuit of one goal. The creation of the perfect killer. And now they've done it. " Valack explains to her. "But Theo doesn't know who the success is. The last Chimera." Lydia rebuttals. "It doesn't matter. There's a reason they chose him, a reason he failed, a reason they changed their methods and a reason they finally succeeded. It all starts with Theo." Valack says to her not knowing the events occurring outside of Eichen.

The Chimera pack were executing their grand plan. First with Tracy who took care of the Guard by the outside gate, breaking open the door and leaving her Kanima venom on it. With the guard being distracted she came up behind him effectively killing him.

When the guard by the door tried to figure out why his walkie talkie wasn't working he ended up just turning it off. However when he heard a noise behind him he took out his elongated taser, unbeknownst to him, Josh was standing behind him smiling as he looked at the electricity coming from the taser. The guard turning around to attack him only to be stopped by Josh who grabbed the taser and began absorbing the power. The young boy managing to get the upper hand and knocking out the guard.

With Theos influence on Jules, she had sided with The Chimera Pack and began using her new found abilities. She snuck up to one of the guards, grabbing his arms and sinking her claws into them as her eyes turned red. The guard seemed to be in a trance as he looked into her eyes. He couldn't look away and Jules smirked at this, feeling her dark aura envelop her as she absorbed the mans life force. It was almost as if she was stealing his soul like all the stories she had read about The Black Cadejo. The man later fell to the ground as she kicked his body aside, entering Eichen with the rest of the pack.