𝟒.𝟐 𝐋𝐚 𝐈𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚

"So you're just letting us go?" Scott asks Araya as his friends and sister walk out of her club

"So you're just letting us go?" Scott asks Araya as his friends and sister walk out of her club. "I sent four men to where Kate was rumored to have been seen, none of them came back, let's see if you can do better." she answers him. "You could've just told us that she was alive." he tells her. "You wouldn't have believed me." she says staring at him.

"There could've been other ways to encourage us to believe but y'know torture should suffice." Jules says to the older woman with a glare. She laughs a bit before saying "Now I know what kind've Alpha you are, and where your next step lies." She tells Scott. "What next step?" he asks

"When you take the bite of an innocent, when you make a wolf of your own, when you do that then I will cross your border and come knocking at your door." She tells them with a threatening look on her face.

"So what now?" asks Stiles as the pack leans against Roscoe. "She thinks she knows where we can find Derek" Scott tells them. "Is she gonna tell us where?" Asks Malia with her hands crossed over her chest. "Actually she's giving us a guide." 

Suddenly a motorcycle approaches the group of teens. The person on the motorcycle taking off their helmet to reveal the face of Braeden, Jules smiling at her in appreciation as she had saved Isaac a few months back. "You guys know her?" Stiles asks them as he points to her. "Braeden." Scott answers him.

"Who Braeden?" asks Malia.

"She's a mercenary." Lydia and Jules answer at the same time. Braeden finally speaks up and says. "Right now I'm the only one taking you guys to La Iglesia"

"The church?" Lydia translates. "What's the church" Stiles asks her as Braeden tilts her head and smiles.

"It's not a place where you'll find God."

***

"Ok I'll ask who's Kate Argent?" Malia asks in a demanding tone as they drive through Mexico. Kira then raises her hand and asks "I'd like to know too."

"Well we were at her funeral so I'd like to know how she got out of a casket that was buried six feet underground." says Stiles while looking at the road. "She was never in it." Scott realizes. Lydia speaks up looking annoyed "She was Allison's aunt." "Don't forget a total sociopath" Jules added as she recalled all the times that the McCall siblings had fought with the Argents, especially Kate. Not only had she tried to kill Scott but she kidnapped Jules as a way to get him.

It was the same day Jules had pieced it all together and she was gonna confront Scott about it after the Winter Formal, but before she even stepped out the door she was knocked out and had woken up at what was left of the Hale house.

The same night Kate "died", was the same night Peter had bitten Jules. She guessed Peter had been looking for Scott as well. He had for awhile actually. He had turned into this gigantic beast, it had almost seemed unreal. Jules remembered the way he ran up to her and bit her side. The pain rushed throughout her body as Scott's screams rung in her ear. She couldn't take the pain so she had ended up passing out and waking up in the hospital. Jules had talked about the nights events with Scott and the girl had even ended up crying because she was glad to finally have her brother back. He had stopped telling her things and Jules had finally figured out why, he was just trying to protect her.