Beautiful Dodder Flowers in the Last Days (11)

Start from the beginning

 Cheng Yan, you want Give glory to us ordinary people, and don't let Brother Chi turn his head to find that woman."

Cheng Yan: "...you still don't talk."

This hatred value... is really wrong.

-

 Cheng Yan feel that they want a countermeasure, although Mo Buzhun also the male mind for her, but his eyes really good people flustered ah, but she seems to have caused women inside ...... Misunderstanding, her existence is no longer a stepping stone to the feelings of the male and female masters, but a huge stumbling block, right?

It's just that when she was thinking about countermeasures, the heroine's action was faster, and she was directly tied to the secluded reservoir. Most of the water sources in the last days were also polluted. Water is made by people with water powers.

Qin Fuyi was clearly dressed up to meet her rival in love. She was so beautiful and domineering. The look in her eyes was also disgusting and cold. She also wore a red charming short skirt with snow-white calves, in the cold wind. Looks cold for her.

She also carried a simple suitcase in her hand and pushed it directly into her arms.

Cheng Yan immediately had a dog-blood instinct. Sure enough, as soon as she opened it, she saw pink hundred-yuan bills piled up in a box.

She was a little silent. What's the point of giving her money in the last days?

"Here is ten million, twice what you gave him, and now I'll give it back to you." Qin Fuyi said, "He doesn't owe you anymore, and the three-month contract can be cancelled. You can pack up and leave. Right?"

Cheng Yan: "..."

If the male lead asked Zhou Ting to look at her, and the base was locked down again, she would have already left.

Qin Fuyi's eyes were slightly sharp: "You don't want to go?"

Cheng Yan: "If you can send me away, I will cooperate fully."

 These words somehow irritated Qin Fuyi, and she sneered: "You just fight. Don't think I'm afraid of you. In this apocalyptic world, women are the least rare thing and can be replaced at any time. Only teammates are irreplaceable. "

She has the intention to complete the task. It's just that she feels a little uncomfortable after hearing this, and Cheng Yan's tone is also a little cold: "Before saying this, did you forget that you are also a woman?"

Maybe it is because of the halo of the heroine, and Qin Fuyi's temper is also very arrogant. , She said disdainfully: "Of course I and you women are not the same. Those who are more beautiful than me are not as good as me, and those who are better than me are not as beautiful as me. In fact, Yu Chi already has me in his heart. He is just acting on you. Because you dumped him, he wanted to retaliate."

If it wasn't for Yu Chi's personality, she would really believe it, but Yu Chi really didn't mean to retaliate, otherwise he wouldn't be in the base under martial law. , And took her to take her out to practice supernatural powers.

Their breakup was obviously peaceful. She remembered it clearly. He didn't even say a word to stay. If there is no love or hate, what is the need to retaliate against her?

Therefore, Cheng Yan just glanced at her without speaking.

Qin Fuyi suddenly looked behind her, his eyes flickered, and an inexplicable smile appeared.

This smile... makes Cheng Yan a bit bad foreboding, this is a bloody end-time love story, so... the male protagonist must arrive on the battlefield in five seconds, and the female protagonist will also frame her and push her down the reservoir .

Cheng Yan was about to run away from the heroine immediately. Who knew that the heroine didn't play the cards according to the routine, and directly used her abilities to hit her into the reservoir, or in front of the hero, so that's it. , She also jumped for a lifetime! Come in! Up! In the water!

Before the jump, she said something cruel to her: "The water here is very deep. I can't swim. Give it a try. He will choose whom to save!"

Cheng Yan: "..."

But, she... can swim.

And... the question of falling into the water to let people choose who to save is really endless.

It's worth asking, it's only for the male lead to save the female lead, so in order to give the male lead a chance to save the beauty and prevent him from saving her first, she must first try to climb ashore.

Cheng Yan sighed in the water, this heroine was a little...sorrowful, so anxious, she really wanted to grab a man from her, let's see what she would do!

—— What

Cheng Yan didn't expect was that when she swam to the shore with great effort, Yu Chi stood on the shore and looked at her. He didn't jump into the water to save her, let alone the mistress.

He just stretched out his hand and pulled her out of the water.

Seeing that her expression was a bit wrong, Zhou Ting misunderstood that she was angry with the boss, and hurriedly explained: "The boss can't swim, I didn't mean to not save you."

After speaking, he suddenly thought that Qin Fuyi was still fluttering in the water. He just wanted to jump down and save people.

Yu Chi glanced at him and said coldly: "Is there anything to save, she has the ability to jump in by herself, doesn't she have the ability to crawl out by herself?"

Cheng Yan: "..."

She didn't speak to the hostess, let her It's okay to endure the prestige for a while.

Zhou Ting: "..."

Boss, you're so unfeeling, but why is he inexplicably cool? Is he too bad?

In a short while, Qin Fuyi's throbbing movement was about to disappear. Zhou Ting was worried that he would be killed, so he looked at Yu Chi for advice. Who knows that the boss didn't look at him at all, just stared at Cheng Yan, and he did it himself. Advocately jumped into the water to save people.

Qin Fuyi fainted when he was rescued.

Zhou Ting: "Boss, what should I do?"

Yu Chi frowned, "You can do it yourself."

Zhou Ting glanced at the boss, and suddenly blessed his soul. Does this mean to be alone with his sister-in-law, temptation?

He quickly picked up Qin Fuyi and withdrew, leaving the world of two for them.

-

early winter weather is very bleak, and Cheng Yan could not help some cold shivering.

Yu Chi took off his coat and put it on her, and he wanted to button her up again. She wanted to back off, so he frowned: "Don't move!"

Cheng Yan had to watch him bow her head and button her up, his expression still Somewhat serious, like squeezing some anger.

Buttoned the button, Yu Chi looked at her, and he said: "Why are you so stupid, so people are bullied?"

Cheng Yan: "...Blame me?"

Yu Chi looked at her with deep eyes: "Blame me."

Cheng Yan also believes that he is the source of the trouble.

Who knows that Yuchi's next sentence is: "Is that why you didn't say anything?"

Cheng Yan: "You said... what's the reason?"

She couldn't understand why.

"Is she secretly bullying you, intimidating you, threatening you?" Yu Chi's expression was gloomy.

Cheng Yan: "It doesn't count." But

Yu Chi didn't seem to hear her, and he didn't know how his brain was filled. Looking at her complicated eyes, she felt more guilty: "I will handle it."

Cheng Yan listened. He looked at him: "What to do with...?"

Yu Chi: "Qin Fuyi did a lot of things for this base, and he was also the person who built this base together, so I will make her a little bit better in everything. Now it is getting more and more precise. I will let her know what to do and what not to do, and she should be a little measured in her work."

He meant to manage subordinates.

Cheng Yan: "It's a bit cold, I'll..."

Yu Chi suddenly hugged her into his arms, tightly and vigorously, his embrace was very warm, but... Isn't this too scary?

Cheng Yan reflexively pushed him away: "You...what do you hold me for?"

Yu Chi looked at her with no emotion in his expression: "You said it's cold."

"...that can't be like that!"

Yu Chi's eyes were a little weird, and the sound in his throat was a little vague.

Cheng Yan didn't hear clearly, it seemed like "lie to me? Do you really like this?".

She glanced at him suspiciously, his expression was normal, she should have misheard it?

"I'm going back first."

"Cheng Yan--"

Yu Chi suddenly called her again. She turned her head to look at him. He was standing there, his expression was a little unspeakable and he stopped talking.

"what happened?"

"You really don't have anything to tell me?" He frowned and thought, then added, "I have nothing to do with Qin Fuyi."

Cheng Yan frowned as he looked at the vague expectation in his eyes . , Said: "I don't understand what you are talking about. Even if you have a relationship with her, you don't need to tell me."

Yu Chi looked at her calmly, his expression cooled down a little bit, and suddenly smiled, kind of Pretending to be indifferent: "I think it will be like this too! Of course I don't need to tell you, you are not my girlfriend!"

Cheng Yan was taken aback, he had already walked by her side, leaving only a cold sentence The words: "Don't you want to go back? Not leaving? No one will feel sorry for you if you catch a cold!"

Cheng Yan: "..."