Jungkook was too busy looking at the ashen face of the blue-haired that he didn't realize when the door opened, and Han was already there, making things sterile quickly, a nurse helping him with great speed.

"Mr. Jeon, please let his hand go." Han said, rolling up the gloves.

"NO! I WON'T!" Han sighed, knowing the situation. He just nodded his head to John who understood. John helped him take off Taehyung's shirt by cutting it from the mid with a scissor. The nurse took off the accessories of the unconscious boy and placed those in another tray to put them aside.

Jungkook was standing there, still holding the left hand of the unconscious boy. Han felt his forehead sweating when he saw the situation of the wound, with a very much berserk raven-haired right on his side. 

"That's- that's critical. There is a higher chance that his heart- his heart may be hit with the bullet." Jungkook whipped his head up with a glare.

"Do anything! Do everything to safe him!"

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"This is so frustrating! We can't do anything for him?" Jin cried, hiding his face in his palms. Both other officers had the same situation. They informed the higher officials about what happened and they were equally mad about the horrible incident.

"He said, his heart missed the bullet by a centimeter, so lucky of him. He'll be fine Jin, just calm down and pray for his well-being." Namjoon said calmly, though he was also hurt by the pain of the innocent boy.

Baekhyun came and threw the file over the table, his face sullen.

"Any lead?" Namjoon asked.

"Nothing! They had minds of mafia for sake! They already broke every CCTV in the surroundings, no clue! No proof! Taehyung's camera is also broken and the recording is also lost due to sudden breakage." He said, more like seethed in anger.

"WHY HE ISN'T SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT HIS CONDITION." He yelled, startling both Kim, clearly more than just worried for the boy.

"I think, the link is broken because they must've removed the accessories before operation and kept that away." Namjoon sighed after realizing another fact.

They had no more words, all praying silently for Taehyung. The night was turning back to the light of the day, and they all hoped to have a new better morning.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

The room finally opened, John and Jungkook stood up with a jerk and rushed to the doctor.

"How's he? Is he fine? Right?" Jungkook bombarded the exhausted nurse with questions, the nurse, the one Han, and Jungkook trusted, opened the door wide for them to see the blue-haired lad on the bed. As they somehow managed to make Jungkook leave the room when they opened Taehyung's chest, saying that the chance of infection could increase with Jungkook's messy presence.. he agreed to that but didn't leave the premises. 

Jungkook slightly pushed the two males and rushed to the still-unconscious boy. Wires were attached to his body, one for IV and one for blood as he did lose a lot, his half face was covered with an oxygen mask, and other wires were attached with the machine placed on the side table, indicating the rather slow heartbeat of the boy.

"He is really lucky to be alive after that shot. But he will face the aftermath because of the damage to his main vein. Moreover, he lost too much blood. He needs lots of rest and I'll let you know about his diet." Han explained Taehyung's condition and he himself plopped on the chair, rubbing his nape in tiredness.