@brandonthelover on tiktok - The Dark side

okay so yes this chapter will be about him^ but I'm not using his name because I have better names that fit with this chapter also you will not be y/n because I like the names I chose okay and this whole chapter will be from the third person pov. Okay ily bye. 

ONLY PLAY THAT SONG WHEN I SAY!!!! PLS

This is like an enemy to lovers kinda trobe but wiv a twist lauv. Btw if you havrnt watched the show Bridgerton on netlifx gtfo bye its so good watch it rn.

The outfits for this chapter:

Asmodeus sets down his whiskey glass with a tight grip smirking as he's about to announce his victory to his gang members

Asmodeus sets down his whiskey glass with a tight grip smirking as he's about to announce his victory to his gang members. Although there seems to be a rough feeling in his stomach... something isn't right about what he is about to say, it's almost as if he feels... remorse? No, absolutely not, not possible. 

Whatever this strange reaction he feels in his body is, he brushes it off as he notices everyone waiting for his announcement. Asmodeus gets a tight grip on his glass with his whiskey and raises it up whilst he closes his eyes and breathes in the fresh air around him, he jolts up and opens his eyes, "We have won again... except this time she shall bother us no more!"

Cheers and clapping erupts through the room and Asmodeus gets taken in by hand shakes and congratulations.

Meanwhile Ada is at her castle in the depths of the dark woods, she is hysterical and throwing plates and anything else she can smash at the walls and windows. Her screams echo through the high ceiling and emptiness of the room she's in. 

Her crying throughout her screams erupts and she whips her head to her wall of swords and she straps a small one to her thigh garter and another one on her belt and throws on her black cape. She then remembers has a gaping hole in her leg with a tightly wrapped bandage around it, despite the fact blood oozes out, she carries on. Ada bolts outside in a state of desperation.

Hoisting herself up on her jet black horse she wipes her cheeks clean of tears, as she must show no vulnerability before him. Riding through the woods without looking back, she knows what she is about to do is the last thing she would have ever wanted. In fact it is the last thing anyone would have ever wanted. It benefits nobody but him. 

With a stern look plastered on her face as she rides to what will become of her future life, she shows no sign of looking back. This is what she must do as she sees no other choice in the matter.  

Asmodeus drops his glass as the room fills with silence, you can hear it smash and each shard of glass spread over the marble floors. He had just received new information that is going to tear him apart if he doesn't do something. He feels the urge to drop to his knees and scream and cry and burn the world to ruins, but that will do him no good, because it won't stop her. Only he can do that.

"AZAZEL" He shouts the name of his horse before jumping up quicker than ever before. This is officially his worst nightmare come true. He whips the side of Azazel and shoots to make haste through the dark woods in the direction Ada was heading. "ADA" His shouts and screams for the lost girls name reflected into the atmosphere. "ADA DON'T YOU DARE HIDE YOURSLEF FROM ME." Asmodeus inched for Azazel to go faster and faster, as deep down he knew it was already too late but he refused to accept that.

Ada looked up at the large cement gates as chains pulled them open and knight guards stood outside in full metal uniform, the only thing keeping everyone here able to see in the midst of the dark night, was red candles. Ada stepped through the doors and instantly she regretted ever even leaving her castle, but it was too late... because he knew she was there. He always knows everything.

"Adameline Ravana" A deep voice booms through the depth of the castle halls. I haven't heard my full name used since I was a young girl. It made me pause and my chest tighten. "Come forth." I walked until I saw light around the corner and kept walking until I saw him. Lucifer.

PLAY SONG^ the moment Asmodeus sees Ada has to be when the beat drops remember that lol.

"There should only be one reason on why you have decided to make yourself seen here." Ada bowed her head down in shame. She should have never came. She should have let Asmodeus finish her, as this is much worse then dying. 

She nodded and closed her eyes breathing in the strong scent that filled in her surroundings. Ada lifted up off of the ground ever so slightly as Lucifer watched and she looked at him as she let a tear slip before the transformation was fully complete. The girl got stripped of her cape and gown. The feeling started in her hands as she saw her nails turn black and her arms begin turning grey.

Asmodeus arrived at the castle and demanded the guards open the gates at once. 

Ada's eyes turn red and they start dripping down her face. Asmodeus turns the corner into the castle and watched as her veins turn black, large dark wings start to grow from her back, her skin starts to turn grey.He screams as he drops to his knees "ADA NO!!" The guards pull him back by his arms and he fights them off of him as he cries out for her to stop and to come back.  "ADA ITS ME COME BACK IM SORRY PLEASE!!" 

"ITS YOU PLEASE ITS YOU. PLEASE ADA I LOVE YOU." 

But its too late, and in that moment Asmodeus felt his world cave in within the matter of 10 seconds.

 ***************

OKAYYYY I KNOW I SAY THIS EVERY CHAPTER LMAOKDSEW BUT I HAD THIS CONCEPT OF THIS WHOLE THING WHEN I CAME ACCROSS THIS SOUND ON TIK TOK FROM MY POV I CANT TELL IF ITS SHIT OR OKAY. PLS TELL ME IF YOU LIKED IT. ALSO IM NAMING ALL OF MY CHILDREN ASMODEUS AD ADA HELLO THATS SO ANGELIC.

ANYWAYS BITCHES THAT LOVE EVERYTHING HARRY STYLES AND NIALL HORNA NSWIJQ @Unholyholybible JUST PUBLISHED A NEW BOOK SHISHTAR IS A NEW WRITER AND SHES AMAZING SO PLEASE CHECK HER BOOK OUT!!!!!!! OKAY TY ILY