Chapter 22

Ella POV

"Grandpa, tell me your plan; I will do it."

"Ella, are you sure?" Grandpa said, seems like I woke him up; I forgot it is midnight already.

"Grandpa, Yes. Can you come here tomorrow morning and get me? I'm sorry to wake you up, and I love you," I worriedly said

"Okay, okay, I love you too, Princess," he said and ended the call.

I looked at Mommy, raising her eyebrows at me.

"What is that?" She seriously said.

"Uhmm, some family secret," I said.

"Am I not family?" She pouted.

"You are Mommy. And I trust you." I said while scratching my temple. Nah, I feel bad for calling Grandpa in front of her and surprising her with what I'm about to say.

"Then tell me, what is it." She said while caressing Mom's face.

I looked around and said, " I'm going back to the future."

"You don't want to stay here with us anymore? You still have six months, baby."

"Mommy," I sigh. "I need to go back, and I want to wake up in the future beside you. Promise me"

"Promise," she smiled and raised her right hands. "I still have an exam tomorrow. Can you give Mommy a good luck kiss?" She pouted. And I leaned and gave her kiss on her forehead, on her cheeks, on her nose, and lastly, a peck of a kiss on her lips. After all, she's my mommy, but I just saw her face blush like Mom just kissed her. "Good luck tomorrow, Mommy. Stop blushing; we always do that in the future," I whispered, and she showed me her gummiest smile.

"Rosie, Rosie," Mommy J whispered to Mom, and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Ohh, I slept," Mom said, scratching her eyes. "I'm sorry about how I acted earlier," she said to Mommy J.

"It's okay, dumbhead," Mommy J chuckled. " I love you, though."

"You're so cheesy," Mom pouted.

"You don't love your wifey?"

"I do, I really do," Mom said, imitating Mommy J's words earlier, which made me laugh. And I saw Mommy J slap Mom's Arm.

"Ouch!, This is abuse! Ella, help your Mom" Mom fake baby cry

"Jealous old lady," I scoff.

"Yahh!! I said, help me, not make fun of me." She scolded, "I thought we are on the same side."

"Nope, I shift to team Jennie; she's my bias wrecker," I seriously said.

"Hey! You two are so loud! " Mommy J scolded us and laughed. "I love you, both"

"Argh! Cheesy" I rolled my eyes and chuckle.

"Don't sleep beside me," Mom said while crossing her arms.

"Such a baby, Rosie. It's your daughter, hey."

"Yeah yeah, let's sleep, einstein, my two einsteins."
---

Next morning

"What?! You are going back in the future? Already?!" Mom shouted when she saw me dressed up and waiting for Grandpa.

"Hey, it's so early to shout, Chae," Mommy J said.

" You know about this, Nini? " Mom crossed her arms.

"Yeah"

"And you agree?"

"No, It's what she wants; let her be."