Chapter 6

Ella POV

Auntie Alice waved goodbye to us because she has a night class for her law class. I'm now relieved that she's gone; I cannot take how childish she is anymore. Oh my gosh. But I missed her so much. Being here feels so different.

"Did you take a bath already?" Mom winked at me. I nodded at her.

"Ohh, so you can take a bath on your own," she said and put her index finger to her temple, "cause I'm thinking about taking a bath with you" I felt warm on my cheeks, and she only laughs at me. She never changed, making me facepalm.

"Mom, I cannot believe you," she is really my Mom, even though she still doesn't know me, she is acting like how she acts in the future, I think she is destined to be a good Mom.

I waited for her to have a shower while I? I forgot to tell, and my Mom ordered me some clothes online, I can tell Mommy J chose the clothes because you know, it is so freaking fashionable, not certainly my Mom's style.

Wait, I'm supposed to be mad at Mommy J, right? Why I feel so loved.

"Ready? Let's pick up your Auntie J," she said. I can draw how excited she is. She is literally a baby or an angel.

Mom drive, and I sat in the back seat, like old time. I don't know where we are going. We just stopped in front of the school gate, and I saw Mommy J coming.

"Hey, bratty," she said.

"Stop that, Jen," Mom said seriously. I laughed so hard seeing Mommy J's face scared of strict chaeyoung. So protective, Mom.

Her jaw dropped changed into a big sweet smile.

"I'm sorry, hubby, I love you," Mommy said. And now my Mom is so red. Facepalm, my Mom lost.

"Where are we going?" Mommy asked while playing with my Mom's pinky finger while driving.

Is it normal to them?! Mom, come on, your best friend is obviously in love with you too. I wonder why It is so long for them before they became together. Well, they are both cowards. But thinking about Auntie Lisa and Jisoo, they are better.

Ohh. We came here before; Mom brought me here but without Mommy because they had an emergency meeting before in the Kim's corporation.

But now we are here again with Mommy. I can feel tears forming in my eyes. I can't believe it. This is more beautiful than in the future. There is more nature view which I love, and the water in the ocean is more clear.

 There is more nature view which I love, and the water in the ocean is more clear

"We're here at the themed park," Mom said.

"Woww!!" Mommy J said. "Never came here before," she added.

"Why are you crying bratty?" Mommy asked me. I did not respond to her.

"You are like your Mom, such a cry baby," she smirked. If you only know Mommy that you are always the reason why Mom and I cry.