Chapter 16

As Jennie went out of Chaeyoung's room, she saw Ella outside.

"Mommy, why are you crying?" Ella asked. "Did Mom hurt you? I heard her shout," Ella said, running to her Mommy J to hug her.

Jennie did not say a word. She is reflecting on what happened. First, her best friend fucked her not because she loves her but because she has a problem with her Wife and wants to forget about it. Second, she told her that Sana is her partner in the future. Third, she asked her if she will still fight for her.

"I love you, Mommy," Ella said

"When did you get so sweet?" Jennie chuckled, wiping her tears.

"You deserve it, though, and you never left my side. You made time for me, and you go out with me. I know you are a good person, people make mistakes, and everyone deserves a second chance. I'm sorry for hating you, but please understand my Mom more." Ella said.

"Don't make me cry again, Ella," Jennie pouted.

"Such Cry baby," Ella laughed. "How's Mom?"

"Your rebel Mom? There, smoking again."

"Yeah, that's her defense mechanism," Ella sadly said.

" I will kill that Mommy of yours. Hays"

"Ohhh, no, don't say that Mommy J!" Ella said, waving her hands.

"Of course you will protect your Mommy," Jennie laughed. "I'm sorry for being violent."

"How about let's go and sleep? I still have class tomorrow," Jennie said, and Ella nodded.

----

"Mom? Mommy is in school already. Grandpa told me to tell him if you went to school." Ella said while knocking on her Mom's door.

"Good Morning, Ella," Chaeyoung coldly said and kissed Ella on her forehead. "I will go now; lock the door, okay?"

"Mom! Why did you shout at Mommy J last night?"

"Honey, I'm already late; talk to you later, okay?"

"Please, go back to us, Mom," Ella cried. Chaeyoung heaved a sigh.

"No matter what I do, She will never choose us, Ella. I'm sorry," Chaeyoung said and kissed Ella goodbye.

--

It's been three days straight that Jennie is coming inside their classroom, feeling awkward seeing and being with Sana. But Sana is so sweet with her and making the brunette realize that maybe Chaeyoung is right.

When lunchtime came, Jennie went to the cafeteria, and she smiled when she saw the blonde sitting in their usual place beside Lisa as she approaches the two younger. but someone caught her attention.

"Jennie!" The woman shouted and hugged the brunette.

"Hi, Sana," Jennie awkwardly said.

"We're looking for you," Jisoo said appeared at the back of Sana. "Oh! Chaeyoungie is here," and the older run to hug Chaeyoung and avoided Lisa.

While the blonde can't stop feeling jealous of Sana and Jennie, the brunette looked at Chaeyoung and rolled her eyes.

Chaeyoung smirked at the brunette and pulled her to sit beside her. The blonde put her hands in the brunette's thigh and brushing it, which made Jennie shiver. "It's getting hot here, you think?" she said.

" so you chose her over me. Well, she's the love of your life," She whispered to the brunette. "What if I beg? Will you choose me?"

"Not here," Jennie said, gritting her teeth.