Chapter 3

"Why are you here baby?"

The brunette looked at the blonde badly while chaeyoung is feeding the young woman.

"You look hot with blonde hair in person than in Pictures, Mom."

" So You like it better? What's my hair color in the future?" Chaeyoung winked at the kid

"Hmph, you colored your hair black for me because you don't want me to copy you," the kid chuckled.

"Seriously, chaeyoung?" The brunette shouted, "What if her real mom looks for her and charge us with kidnapping?"

"About that.. Jen.. I will not deny it. but can you please keep it a secret? " the blonde looks down.

"Since when did you got pregnant, Chae?! All my life, I'm with you. And who is the father?" The brunette said

"I'm from the future, so shut up," said the young woman while eating milk ice cream. And the blonde only looked at the ceiling.

"And you believe this crazy kid chae?!" The blonde only nodded

"Oh my -- You're destroying my date" the brunette massaged her temple out of stress.

"So, you are really going to date uncle Kai huh? Good for you," the kid said sarcastically.

"Uncle Kai?! How did you know him?"

"I told you, I came from the future," Ella said. But Ella knows that Jennie's date with Kai didn't go well.

Her Mommy J told them in the future that after the first date with Kai, she did not go out with him anymore because Jennie is not really into dates. After all, she is in love with her best friend, she is in love with Park Chaeyoung, but she still doesn't know that Chaeyoung is gay back then, and Jennie thought chaeyoung only loves her as her best friend. That is why she thought she would end up alone in the future, but fortunately, they married each other.

"I'm Ella anyway.. Ella Park, nice to meet you, Auntie J," the kid said, and Jennie choked as she heard the kid called her Auntie and know that they call her J.

" I hope your date with Uncle Kai went well, knowing that you are not into dates, you know with the attitude you may end up being alone," Ella said sarcastically.

" You are too beautiful with that attitude, you know?" Jennie said, but the young woman just makes a face.

"I can't still believe that you believe this crazy kid; there is internet everywhere, it can be a part of a syndicate, what if she steals from us?!"

"How can you believe her easily, Chae? How can you claim that she is your daughter? Did she hypnotize you?"

" Stop that, Jen, Ella, can we talk privately, honey?"

The brunette only scoffs.

The blonde carried Ella to her room and put her in the bed.

"So why are you here?" The blonde crossed her arms

"I came here."

"You are too young to come here! Did I teach you how to? Oh my god, how can I be so reckless" the blonde taps her head and release a big sigh

" Well, you did the same when you are my age. and no, you only told me the ability, but you never explained it to me."

"What do you mean?"

"About auntie J? 6 years old untie J? Remember Mom?"

" Oh, " the blonde remember. And blushed out of shyness to her daughter. But she needs to look strict because it is her daughter.