Chapter 2

Ella POV

It's been six months, and I heard everything, and I know everything. Since then, Mom is not the same person; she always cries, gets drunk in her room, and when I'm asleep, I know that she is going out. Because she kisses me at my temple every time, she leaves and says, "Good night, baby, I love you so much. I know she loves you too." 

Mom always telling me to understand what Mommy did and asked me not to be angry at her.

Does mommy really love me? Am I not enough for her to stay? Despite all the things that are happening to Mom she never left me; she still takes care of me but not like before. 

She is so lost and devastated. Her eyes are not the same, she is trying her hard to hide all the pain from me, but I can see it.

I know that she is avoiding me because Mom doesn't want me to see her suffering. 

I'm with Aunt Jisoo now, Mom is still not home. 

Since that day, aunt Jisoo is the one who takes care of me most of the time. My mom asked her to live with us, so someone can look for me when she is sneaking out to break down. she called aunt Lisa first, but she is so busy with her career. Aunt Lisa is a professional dancer and has her own dance school, while aunt Jisoo is a part-time Model and also a Stock Trader. That is why Aunt Jisoo has more time to take care of me and Mom than Aunt Lisa, but Aunt Lisa also visits us every end of her class.

I know mom asked me not to hate mommy J. But I'm angry with her for leaving without letting mom explains.

I know everything that happened because I heard it in the phone call. That Halsey bitch kissed my mom without consent. 

I'm glad Mom took action and quit and sue Halsey for what she did. She deserves it. And Mom is so broken, knowing that Mommy doesn't love her and regret that she married her. argh! I miss my mom, I miss my old mom. I hate mommy for hurting her.

We don't know where Mommy is; no one knows where she went or staying, not even Grandma and Grandpa Kim. I came to my point that I don't want her in my Mom's life anymore, in our life. 

She doesn't even ask for me. Mommy is so stupid for leaving because she didn't understand.

"Hey, stop crying, chaeyoung will come home soon," Aunt Jisoo said.

" She always gets home, and you know that Mommy Chu, this is the first time she didn't."

Mommy chu, since she lived with us, she told me that I can call her Mommy chu, she really likes a mom to me. She told me her secret that she has a crush on Mom when they are in college, but that is all in the past. She really cares for Mom and Me.

"Baby" she said.

I wiped my tears, and when the doorbell rang, I and Mommy chu looked at each other.

 We both run to the door hoping that It is Mom. But I am wrong. 

It is a man, in blue and black clothes with a cap and a gun. There is a written on the back of his shirt. Police.

" Are you Jennie and Ella? Is this Park Chaeyoungs House?" a deep voice man said.

"I'm not Jennie, but this is Ella," pointing at me, "and Yes, this is chaeyoung's house. Do you need something, sir?" Mommy chu asked while her arm crossed.

" Actually, you need to go to the hospital; we just rescued her this midnight, and she gave me her calling card with an address before passing out. The last word she said is Jennie and Ella, sorry I'm late, I had a lot of things to do before coming"