Chapter 18

Ella POV

I feel heavy, It's hot, and I can feel a tight hug beside me.

I slowly opened my eyes and scratched it.

This room where I am is so unfamiliar. Wait?

"I'm back in the future?" I whispered, caused my Mom beside me woke up.

"Good Morning, Ella," Mom said, I looked around, but Mommy is not here. "And yes, you're back in the future," she smiled, kissing my temple. "Been waiting for you."

"Your Mommy went to the grocery, and we will get her later. I want us to go with her, but she doesn't want to wake you up, so I stayed by your side, waiting for you to wake up. I miss your Mommy already, so better move," Mom said, clapping her hands.

So? They are still together, and I sigh in relief. It's worth it. But why are we in a different house? This is not our home.

Our home's color is black and Pink. This house is grey and white. The design is also different. Is this the result of my travel back? Hahaha.

I can't stop laughing at the changes.

I took a bath while Mom waits for me in the living room. She can't wait to see her wife, hays, so clingy, Mom.

And why is the bathroom full of glass? Mommy J's doesn't like this kind of style before. A lot of things changed, I guess.

"Ella! What is taking you so long?" Mom shouted.

"I'm done, okay? I'm changing," I shouted. Mom is so cute.

So, where are my clothes?

Wow, even my clothes arrangement changed? It's neater than before, And why I don't have YSL and Chanel clothes anymore? Wow, It's weird.

I picked up a Dior shirt and pants. Why everything around here is Dior? Omg?

Did my Mom choose Dior over YSL?

I went out and saw our living room. I felt my Jaw drop as I see our house arrangement; it is so freaking beautiful. I may cry anytime. We are rich, I know, but this house is lit.

"Ready?" Mom said. "I miss your Mommy J already," she sighs.

"Why are you so clingy, Mom?" I said, raising my left eyebrow.

"What? I've been like this," Mom said.

Oh no, you are not, Mom. Cringe.

She carried me to the car and put me in the passenger seat because she can't stand how slow I'm.

"Mom? We still didn't eat breakfast," I sigh cause I'm already hungry.

"We're eating outside, and Your Mommy J is with your Auntie; they just finished buying some groceries. They are waiting in Mcdo."

I only nodded. Well, I also missed Mcdo, though.

We arrived at Mcdo, and I can see Mommy J from the window with Auntie Jisoo.

As we went out, I can feel the excitement, and I want to know what is change with Mommy J and Auntie chu.

I saw Mom smiling, walking to Auntie Jisoo. And I just dropped my jaw.

Mom is kissing Auntie Jisoo in front of Mommy J?!

Mom looked at me weirdly. "Aren't you going to hug your Mommy J?" She said.

"Mommy J?"

"Yes, Your Mommy Jisoo," Mom said.

How old am I, again? What curse can I say? Mom told me it's wrong to curse. But SHIT!!! I clenched my Jaw, seeing Auntie Jisoo and Mommy Jennie laughing.