Chapter 21-Special

A special chapter - If Ella did not Emotionally travel back

The year 2036

"Code blue! Code blue!"

Nurses and Doctors are running toward Chaeyoung, who is in a coma for six months.

"Mom!" Ella shouted, getting ready to travel back after hearing all the rules of Travel back from Park's family.

"No, Ella, you can't travel back now; you are too emotional; you might mess this up," Alice said while hugging Ella so tight.

"Mom! Please don't leave me, Mom, please." Ella sob while opening her phone.

Ring ring ring

"Mommy! Mommy!" Ella shouted.

"What, baby? Why are you crying?"

Code blue code blue

"Why is it noisy there? Where are you? Code blue?" Jennie concernedly said.

"Mom is dying, Mommy," Ella sobbed. "We are at the hospital."

" What? Where are you? Send me the hospital name, and I'll go there," Jennie shouted, getting dressed and trying to get out fast as she can.

She just went back from New Zealand with Sana to process Ella's paper.

They went home because Jennie decided to make a legal deal with Chaeyoung to be with her daughter on schedule.

But she is welcomed by her daughter, cursing at her and crying because Chaeyoung is on 50/50.

Jennie can't hide the worry all over her face and in her every move, which made Sana wake up beside her. Ella sent the address, and she is about to go when Sana held Jennie's hands.

"Babe, where are you going?" Sana said, stretching her body, hugging Jennie tight.

"I need to go to the hospital; Chaeyoung is in 50/50," Jennie worriedly said that made Sana widen her eyes.

"Wait, I'll drive you," Sana said, getting dressed.

They both arrived at the hospital seeing Ella, Lisa, Jisoo, and Park's family crying.

Jennie's heart pounded hard, and she can't take another step and hear the words that she will listen to. She is not ready for this. She didn't expect things like this will welcome her home.

Ella looked at Jennie with all anger and emptiness.

"Ella," Jennie whispered.

Ella ran to her Mommy and wrapped her arm around Jennie.

" Mom's alive," Ella sobbed. "She came back to us."

"Is she awake?" Jennie asked.

"Not yet, Mommy"

"How long?"

"6 months," Alice coldly said.

Jennie looked on the floor, full of embarrassment in front of the family of the woman she left.

"Auntie Sana?" Ella said, looking at Sana.

"About that baby," Jennie said while scratching her nape.

"Can we talk, Jennie?" Alice said because she has a feeling that Sana and Jennie are together as she saw their hands intertwined when they entered the hospital. Jennie nodded, following Alice outside the hospital.

"Why are you here, Jennie?" Alice seriously said.

"Ella called me," Jennie said.

" Jennie, do you even know that you are the reason why she almost dies?"