They both looked extremely guilty, looking at the floor.

"I'm sorry," they muttered in unison. Libra hugged Scorpio before stepping away, planting a kiss on his cheek. 

"How about we just cool it for now?" she asked Scorpio. He nodded. "Friends until we stop... cooling it." Libra laughed. "See you, Scorpio." She turned toward me, looking rather apologetic. I knew that I should have been sad, but I found their argument wildly amusing, and so I smiled at Libra. 

"Didn't know you had it in you, Leebs."

"Hey, hey, hey, I dragged you around for about a month, didn't I? I'm strong, especially with my words."

"Yeah, I can see that. Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to hang tonight? Just... as friends, given recent developments..."  Libra smirked, lowering her voice to a whisper.

"Why not as more, Leo? You're not chickening out here, are you?" And with that, she walked away. I smirked, watching her leave. That girl had serious guts.

.....

"What do I wear, man?" I asked Sagittarius, staring at my closet blankly. He cleared his throat. 

"Wear something that makes you feel-oh, I don't know, mate, I just throw on the first thing that comes in contact with my hands." I sighed, reaching for a shirt. "Oh, this is no use!" Sagittarius smirked, reaching toward my closet. Moments later, he revealed a grey tee, dark blue jeans and a pair of black and white sneakers. A black coat hung off his arm on a hanger. "Voila! Just throw this on." I stopped to take a good look at Sagittarius, in awe of his skills. "You sure you're not undercover Barbie?" Sagittarius snorted. "Please, I don't know anything about fashion. You want a really well-dressed guy? Go talk to Pisces-that guy knows his stuff." 

Sagittarius straightened up. "Yo, I got a date tonight too, man," he commented, smirking. I raised an eyebrow. "Who with?"

"Addison. She's this senior and she's so nice. Plus, she's, like, the ultimate prankster. I can't wait, man!" I frowned. "It's only been a week since you and Aries broke up, Sarge. Are you sure you're ready for a relationship?" Sagittarius scoffed. "Relationship? Oh, no. We're just going out for some fun. Besides, I broke up with her, like three days ago. Old news, mate-I can't stay sad forever, eh?" I raised an eyebrow. "But you were never sad, man. You came to school the next day and had an awesome day-got Mr. Jones, pranks for the books throughout the day..." Sagittarius shrugged. "I'm not the kind to get hung up over a breakup. It was fine while it lasted, and now's it's over, you know? What's the point stressing over it?" 

I took a moment to think about Sagittarius' approach. He was always happy because he never really gave anyone the power to make him feel sad. He got into relationships with no strings attached and left them just as fast. The only real, close relationship this boy had was with Libra. It only took me moments to realise Libra did the exact same thing as Sagittarius, breaking up with guys just as easily as she got together with them. Scorpio was a mistake. He was the one she never meant to fall for. But now that she was so close to him, she had to decide if that mistake was worth righting. 

The doorbell rang. I made my way downstairs, trying to figure out how I came into Libra's story even though I already knew. I opened the door and in came Libra, wearing a white dress and matching booties. She pulled on a cropped black fur-like jacket, grinning. "C'mon, Leo, you and I have a restaurant to get to."

.....

"Wow, this place is really nice, huh?" I commented, looking around at the restaurant. Libra smiled, sipping her sparkling water. "Mom's friend owns the place-he makes a mean risotto." She looked at me, her eyes meeting mine.