"Okay, I'll see you there."

"You better bring Jungwon."

"Yes I'll bring your little favourite Jungwon too."

I soon hang up and look back at Jungwon as we enter the parking lot.

"My cousin is forcing me to go to random fun places with him..? Or something and he's bringing Jungkook, he asked me to bring you." I smile slightly as his confused face.

"Why me..?" He points to himself.

"He likes you. You're probably his bias for a reason I have no clue about."

"Lucky," Sunoo pouts and I chuckle. "Today is the day isn't it?" Jungwon randomly says and I frown slightly. He looks down at my necklace and I automatically go to hold it, also looking down at it.

"He told you?"

"Your cousin told me it was near your birthday. So I'm guessing it's today." He says and I nod slightly.

"What's today?"

"A random family tradition we have." I lie and Sunoo smiles, Heeseung somehow also knowing and giving me that sad smile. "Jungwon, take care of her. And you too have fun." The manager smiles and I nod, opening the door and waiting for him.

We walk to the artist lounge and see Taehyung and Jungkook talking about something while sitting on the couch.

"Look it's my Favourite ship. Julia."

"It's Julia now?"

"Fans changed it since Jilia could be mistaken for you and Jake."

"They really find the shipnames that important don't they." I chuckle, already used to it. "I think I like Julia better, I agree Jilia sounds like you and Jake."

I look at Jungwon with wide eyes.

"Anyways, isn't it my... second favourite ship. Taekook." I smile at the two and they both frown.

"Who's your favourite ship?"

"Sope."

(My ult ships for each group I Stan is, Taekook, Yeonbin, Minsung, Nomin, and I don't have an enhypen ship they all straight as a stick which is FINE)

They both burst out laughing, jungwon also laughing along.

"Okay now lets go. You both like dogs right?"

___________________________

"It's adorable."

I hold the small dog in my arms as it lays its head on my chest, looking up at me. "I want a puppy so bad now."

"Why don't you get one?"

I look up at Taehyung.

"I don't think we're aloud to get one yet. And watch only Jungwon, Heeseung and I look after it." I tell him and Jungwon nods along with a laugh.