I feel my breath starting to turn rugged again. A smile stretches across my face. Shaking my head slowly, I whisper, "Nowhere." Smiling back at me, he bends down and scoops me in his arms, taking me by surprise. I wrap my arms around his neck immediately as he carries me to his room. Reaching his door, he gestures for me to open it and I do. He walks across the room and towards the bed. Laying me down on the bed, he props up on his knees. His face inches closer to me, our breaths sync.

Right before our lips touch, he whispers, "you have no idea, how long I waited for this." This kiss is no more a soft one. I feel the craving and need with every movement of his lips on mine. Shifting my hand over his back, I pull him closer to my body.

But damn his shirt. My fingers start fidgeting with the buttons. Pulling his face away, he looks down at me and teases, "Eager much?"

I am not even embarrassed right now. My hormones are all over so I nod eagerly, "Uh-huh." Chuckling he goes back to kissing me. I open his shirt and push it down his shoulders. Sitting up, he tosses it away and leans over to kiss me again.

Breaking the kiss, he looks down at me and whispers, "You look gorgeous in this dress but I need it off." Saying that he steps down and holds out his hand. Placing my hand in his, I stand up from the bed. He steps closer to me and asks, "May I?" I nod. He pushes the dress off my shoulders as it pools down to my feet leaving me bare and at his mercy. Instinctively so, I begin to cover myself with my arms but he stops me and gently pushes my hands away. I slowly look up at him to find his eyes raking down my body as if, he is memorizing how I look. He moves his eyes to me and says, "You are beautiful." My panties are pooling right now, I know that. I feel the moisture on my thighs.

Then his lips are on me once again. Placing his palms on my hips, he pulls my legs to wrap around his waist. My back touches the warm mattress and Dylan settles himself between my legs. Pausing a little he says,  "Remember on our wedding day when I first saw you this way?" I open my eyes to look at him and nod slowly in answer. How much has everything changed since then? "I had to take a cold shower after that."

As soon as he says those words, I burst out into laughter. In a situation like this, it was the last thing I imagined him to say. Shaking my head, in an amused manner, I say, "You are mad."

"And since then I wanted to feel you under me like this." His husky voice not only brings my laughter to a halt but causes goosebumps to rise all over my body.

"Now you have that," I whisper and pull his face down. His lips leave mine, move to my jaw and then to my neck, sucking and biting. I push my fingers through his hair. I am going to have hickeys tomorrow but for now, I couldn't care less. He kisses my collar bone and nibbles making me moan. He keeps kissing me down till he reaches my breasts. His lips close around my hardened nipples and my eyes roll back. I moan out his name loudly, it booms in the large room. My hands fall on the sheets beside my body.

All of a sudden, his body is lifted from mine and his mouth is ripped from my skin. A pang of disappointment and emptiness runs through me but before I could open my eyes, my panties are being ripped off and his lips are on my folds without a warning.

"Oh, God, yes!"

My back arches off the mattress and I cry out his name. My hands find his hairs once more, tugging on it, pulling it. His tongue shots out licking me between my folds and I feel the pressure start building in my lower abdomen. All the blood seems to rush down between my thighs. My hips leave the mattress but his hands grip my thighs, pinning them down.

"Dylan, " I moan.

The heaviness is gathering rapidly, when all of a sudden, he sucks throwing me over the edge in an instant. Stars explode under my eyelids and my vision goes white. My hips fly up and I scream his name. My knees shake and fall apart. My hands and legs are limp at my sides. My mouth hangs open, gasping for breath. 

His face leaves the spot after planting soft kisses at the inner part of my thighs. I feel the bed shift beside me and a hand comes to my face gently removing the hair off my skin. My eyes flutter open and I swear my heart stops at the sight of the beautiful man hovering over me. "You okay?" His voice is soft but his face is of utter concentration.

"Yes. Are you?" I lift my hand and run it through his ever so soft hair.

"Of course, baby." He chuckles softly. He leans over and kisses my lips softly. I lift my head and capture his mouth deepening the kiss. He kisses me back without hesitation and I can taste myself on his tongue. And he'll if that is not a turn-on.

Breaking the kiss, he shifts over me and reaches for the nightstand. Pulling out a chest, he grabs a packet of the condom and tears it open with his teeth. I dont even know when he lost his pants. I move my hand to his boxers and push it down. He kicks it off and then sits up. My eyes fix at his length as I stare at the pre-cum oozing out of the tip.

He rolls it on and shifts between my legs and leans down to hover over my body. "Are you sure?" I answer him by kissing his lips. He starts kissing me back while I feel the tip of his length at my entrance. He slowly pushes in and my walls tighten around his dick. We both moan in each others mouth as he enters me completely and starts moving. My nails dig his back hard and my legs remain wrapped around his waist pulling him further into me.

Soon a second wave of orgasm washed over my body and my eyes roll to the back of my head. I come hard followed by him. His body shudders as he empties himself in the condom. His face falls on the side of my pillow as we both gasp for breath.

Finally, as we gain composure, he kisses my temple and pulls out. Our bodies are now covered with a thin layer of sweat. He gets off the bed and walks to the bathroom. I say nothing. I am too tired to speak. I lay there staring at the ceiling replaying all of today's events in my head.

He returns to the room with a wet towel and helps me clean up. I walk into the bathroom and finish the business. After everything is done, he gets into the bed and pulls me to his chest. He pulls the comforter over our bodies and hugs me tightly. I lay my head on his chest listening to his heartbeats when he slowly whispers, "I am glad Julie eloped that day."

And I couldn't agree more...