CHP13: Cat Fight

I chuckled as I ducked down. I heard the smash but hardly cared. Mom was over my several spelling bee trophies from years ago, what was one smashed trophy compared to the ten more I had on the shelf. "What the hell was that!" She screamed. I sighed as I I straightened my posture. She continued to glare at me as she clenched a vase.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I mean I don't like her. I was high it's the only reason my cheeks were red." I laughed. I dodged as the vase broke against the wall.  "just cuz she dresses like a damn whore doesn't mean I'm interested." I mumbled. It earned me a slap against the cheek.

I smiled as she gave me that angry face. I had to admit it kind of looked sexy. My smile fell as I saw tears. She clenched her fist resisting the urge to punch me.

"You don't like her! I know that... You love her!" She started to sob the gunky eyeliner dripping down her face. "I've seen the look you give her! I've seen it! You can't lie!" I gave her a surprised look but she quickly turned her back to me. "I'm done Kyle, we're over." She whispered. 

"Becky." I plead. She frowned shaking her head.

"No, I'm done." She slammed the door and I was beating myself up for not being able to tell her what I felt. I expected to be more upset but all I felt was embarrassment and sadness. Did I really like ____? Was that why I felt the intense heat to my cheeks?  Did I feel sad because I knew I couldn't have her or was I sad because I the last person who cared about me just walked out on me. I kind of smiled realizing I hadn't considered Becky first, she came after ____. Shit. I sighed realizing the time. Maybe I should at least try to get to fifth period.

Reader P.O.V

I twirled my hair a bit looking into his hazel eyes. "You know for a pretty boy you need some mouth wash." I whispered. He slapped my cheek softly looking back to the guys.

"You should be talking." I smiled about to kiss him when a screech made me stop.

My smirk grew bigger as I saw her. "You little whore!" She shouted. I tilted my head but soon enough she forced me off the bleachers. "You fucked up the only good thing in my life! Are you happy you little slut?" I smiled bigger but more words made me growl. "You just couldn't stand that Kyle was finally happy, huh? So you copied my style so you could swipe him away from me! You can't get anything for yourself so you steal it from those who are better than you!"

I pushed her off me finding myself close to tears. I couldn't stand her comparing herself to me. I always hated to be looked down on. "I'm the whore?" I screamed. Now it was her turn to glare.  "you're the one who changed for a guy!" She frowned at me getting closer towards me. She grabbed my locks tugging hard. I screamed to the top of my lungs as she poured all her weight on me.

"I didn't change Kyle! I just grew accustom to the changes he decided to make!" She sneered. I punched her in the gut making her hands pry off of my (h/c) locks. She coughed looking away.

I gritted my teeth as she glared at me. "Go fuck off!" I couldn't handle Rebecca anymore I couldn't handle her insanity and I couldn't handle the smallest piece of truth in her. Couldn't handle the tears almost forming in her eyes or the fact that she came to me with puffy and red eyes. I just need to find Kyle, I was gonna search the world for him, as long as it took.