"Do you love him?" She still had that smirk on her face.

I tried to act dumb and hoped that she would just leave it alone by miracle. "What are you talking about?" I creased my brows in confusion in attempt to convince her. Did it work? Nope.

Eventually, I gave up. I looked down at my hands, while fiddling with my top. Honestly speaking, I didn't know how to say it to his younger sister, I mean she's his younger sister for crying out loud. But, at the same time she is same age as me. Taking a deep breathe I began telling her about everything, including the things that I have been hiding from myself. "I don't know since how long I have been feeling this way but, there's this strange feeling at the pit of my stomach every time he is near me. When I stare into his eyes, it seems like he wants to say many things, but he holds it back. Sometimes, I feel like there is another side to him that he doesn't allow other people to see, but then other times his strange behaviour makes me think that I am wrong and that there is no good side to him."  I lift my head up to see her just staring at my face in shock. "I am so sorry. I know that he is your brother, and no sibling would want to hear bad things about them." I explained with guilt clearly laced around in every word I spoke.

"No, I know that he can be a bit cold-hearted. But deep down he isn't." At this point, she had my undivided attention. "I'm just surprised that you could get a glimpse of that side of him. I didn't see the old him in ages, and I miss him." She looked down as a single tear fell from her eyes.

"Oh Eva, please don't cry. Others may not believe this, but we both know he has a different side and together we can help him reunite with his old self again." I tried to comfort her as much as I could, and I managed to make her smile a little. I pulled her into tight hug and tried to comfort her. I told her that we would get his different side out, but how? Just having a normal conversation with him is a mission impossible.

Just then, guess who bursts through the door. Nope, not William. This time, it was Liam. She quickly wiped her tears but, Liam didn't miss it and concern was written all over his face. He took long strides and sat himself on the bed near Eva, and as if he couldn't control himself, he wiped the last drop of tear that fell from her eyes using his thump. Wait, am I missing something here?  I could see that there was something going on between them and that itself just made me smile. To be honest, they look cute together. The way they were looking at each other right now, people could only dream about having love like they do, people like me. The thought of William came across my mind but, I ignored the familiar feeling again and cleared my throat to let them know that I was still there.

"Now, Eva it's your turn." I said with an innocent smile and looked between her and Liam, eagerly waiting for an answer. They looked like two thieves were caught stealing. "Come on, tell me! for how long?" I couldn't stop the foolish smile from appearing on my face. I was genuinely happy for them.

She cleared her throat, "For 2 years." She declared shyly, while tucking hair behind her ear and smiling.

I couldn't help but to express my bundle of happiness. "Omg! I already ship you gyz!" I squealed while jumping on her bed like a little kid. I know, childish of me. I was simply happy for her, even though I didn't know her for even a day we had a strong bond; like two sisters.

"You know who I ship?" He had that mischievous grin on his face. Oops!

I attempted to change the topic by asking if they wanted to watch a movie and Eva agreed but, Liam just couldn't let it go.

"Eva, I actually love her and Will's chemistry, you know?" I mentally face palm myself because now, she is going to join in with him as well.

"I was literally talking to her about that! They suit each other. I can just see it!" She was really hyped up with the idea, but I wasn't sure how he felt about me. Who was I kidding, he doesn't even like me?

"Liam, we should totally help her get her love. Don't you think so? Ok, now they were just taking it too far because he would never want someone like me. I just know it.

"You two will only be wasting your time." I stood up and leaned against the dressing table and sighed.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, miss Pathogen had to walk in.

"It is really funny how you three think that, Will would love a girl like her." How dare she look me up and down while pointing a finger at me! I had an urge to grab her by her hair and smash her face against the wall, but I had to resist it, so I just ended up biting my lips.

"That is none of your business. So, stay out of it." I could tell that Eva had a strong urge to scream at her, but she contained it and flashed a smile her way instead. Seems like she doesn't like her either.